Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The US Dollar will collapse in 2015 around the end of Sept.-Oct. 2015 !!

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Currently the US dollar is one of about 7 or 8+ world reserve currencies. The dollar is for the most part the most used currency because of the fact it "was" worth more during the last 30+ years.
The other currencies are the Euro, the Yen the sterling and so on. Here is the Wikipedia definition of reserve currency:

"A reserve currency (or anchor currency) is a currency that is held in significant quantities by governments and institutions as part of their foreign exchange reserves. The reserve currency is commonly used in international transactions and often considered a hard currency or safe-haven currency. People who live in a country that issues a reserve currency can purchase imports and borrow across borders more cheaply than people in other nations because they don't need to exchange their currency to do so.
By the end of the 20th century, the United States dollar was considered the world's most dominant reserve currency, and the world's need for dollars has allowed the United States government as well as Americans to borrow at lower costs, granting them an advantage in excess of $100 billion per year. However, the U.S. dollar's status as a reserve currency, by increasing in value, hurts U.S. exporters.

But the problem is China has surpassed the US in the size of their economy and still, America is currently more significant that China and that is only because the US dollar is still the major reserve currency in the world.
I feel that is all about to change coming this fall.

A report released by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in 2010, called for abandoning the U.S. dollar as the single major reserve currency. The report states that the new reserve system should not be based on a single currency or even multiple national currencies but instead permit the emission of international liquidity to create a more stable global financial system.

Countries such as Russia and the People's Republic of China, central banks, and economic analysts and groups, such as the Gulf Cooperation Council, have expressed a desire to see an independent new currency replace the dollar as the reserve currency.

On 10 July 2009, Russian Prime Minister (then President) Medvedev proposed a new 'world currency' at the G8 meeting in London as an alternative reserve currency to replace the dollar.

According to economist Michael Hudson, China has said, "we don't want to make any more foreign exchange reserve of any paper currency, because all the paper currencies are government debt currencies." China, Russia, India, Turkey, Brazil, Venezuela and oil-producing countries have recently agreed "to transact all of their mutual trade and investment in their own currencies" effectively minimizing the need, at least in the short term, for a global reserve currency. Nevertheless, at the beginning of the 21st century, gold and crude oil were still priced in dollars, which helps export inflation and has brought complaints about OPEC's policies of managing oil quotas to maintain dollar price stability.

Some have proposed the use of the International Monetary Fund's (IMF) special drawing rights (SDRs) as a reserve.
China has proposed using SDRs, calculated daily from a basket of U.S. dollar, euro, Japanese yen and British pounds, for international payments.

On 3 September 2009, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) issued a report calling for a new reserve currency based on the SDR, managed by a new global reserve bank.
The IMF released a report in February 2011, stating that using SDRs "could help stabilize the global financial system"

I believe what is going to happen is the Fed is going to sacrifice the US dollar by allowing ( not really the FED's choice its up to the IMF if this happens) it to come off the world reserve status in order to help (in the long run...very long run like a few decades down the road)
to try to revive the dollar and try to relieve its huge world debt. Essentially going full blown bankrupt.

China will then step up (if not already) and join in as one of the major world reserve currencies, which it is not currently.
Things will move very quickly and the dollar will plummet in a matter of days. Anything valued in US dollars will lose value virtually over night: Stocks, real estate, Etc.
America as we have known it for the past 100 years will be a thing of the past. At lest for the next 10-15+ years !!
Our economy will be a devastated. Unemployment will sky rocket and the only jobs will primarily be in the service industry. So, in effect to the average American citizen who used to get food stamps and TANIF benefits and now cant because the government cant afford to dish out those funds or simply doesn't have them to dish out... to those people that housekeeping job at the local nursing home that pays only $9 per hour that nobody wants now, will begin to look very inviting around this time next year.

So what to do?
First have a reserve of food water and supplies to last you and your love ones for about 18+ months in your home or someplace safe. The infrastructure of this country such as the trucking industry may shut down for an extended period of time causing food shortages. That's the first major concern.

Obviously, electricity may be out in many areas and with all this looting and crime in order for some folks to keep from going hungry and feed their children.
You'd be surprised at how quickly morality and ethics goes by the wayside when your wife, family and child is starving and cold. in other words if you don't own a weapon ie: hand gun or rifle its time to buy one... or better buy 3 or more and plenty of rounds for them.

Another thing to do is take what money you do have out of your bank now. Even if it wont be worth much, it will be worth something and it is yours, so don't let it vanish when the banks go belly up like what happened in the 1930's, No one were able to withdraw their money back then because it was gone. Withdraw it now. The banks will be closed when all this goes down. Also, if you have US investments sell them for something invested in foreign currencies or withdraw that US investment and buy foreign currencies.
Do it before September 2015 !!

I'm sure that Martial Law will be in effect in many areas to keep the peace. Local police will become local military out posts for the National Guard and US Army. It wont be a Hollywood WWIII type world apocalypse, but it will be very bad. You have to realize when the US dollar does collapse, the US government will shuttle all its reserve funds and many public resources you and I take for granted, into the military for national defense. Without the military intact we as a nation could be in a very precarious situation.

The second thing you should do before this all happens is buy as many Euros and Chinese Yuan as you can afford. Remember the US dollar will be, for the most part, not worth much at all.

In Hebrew the word Yeshua means safe haven or safety. Another word for Yeshua is Jesus.
The Third and most important thing to do to "Prep" is get your spiritual life in order and except Jesus as your lord and Savior now this minute, before your world comes apart, as it may very happen very soon.
Jesus can be all our safe haven in order to survive the coming Collapse.

Ill add more to this situation as the days draw nearer.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The US will likely devalue its currency in order to pay back 18 trillion dollars in cheaper dollars. But it's not goiing to happen yet. I'd give it another 15 years or so, but that's not too far off.

China is getting older faster than it's getting richer. It's got huge demographic problems, and it's banking system is artificial and it's real estate market is very much inflated. They do not wish to upset the apple cart. They don't like us, but they're not going to screw themselves in the process. Russia is a complete economic basket case. If oil prices stay down in the 40-60 range they could have economic unrest and Putin knows it. The euro zone has its own problems with Greece and other southern European economies. They're trading euros for Swiss francs, and it got so bad that the swiss decided to let the exchange rate float to prevent the movement of euros.

The UN is a bunch of stupid beaurocrats. They can draft all the reports they want and anybody in the financial sector with half a brain will ignore them.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The US Dollar needs to collapse ASAP. I love to shop across the border and right now its not even worth it

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Scare tactic, fear mongering imo
That's what they were saying in early 2007 when Peter Schiff was telling something similar to what I just posted.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o
But what is my motivation? To scare you? why would I care about that?
All this may not happen. I don't have a crystal ball. But something along these lines will happen some time between Sept 2015 and Sept 2016.
Then we can come back to this post and compare notes. Notes of a Foreign type verses US notes.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not saying "you" are scaring with this, I'm saying they are scaring, these people who are saying these things... not you.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
That's what they were saying in early 2007 when Peter Schiff was telling something similar to what I just posted.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfascZSTU4o
All this may not happen. I don't have a crystal ball. But something along these lines will happen some time between Sept 2015 and Sept 2016.
Then we can come back to this post and compare notes. Notes of a Foreign type verses US notes.

my 84yo great uncle who still day trades the market, and is in perfect health, just told me the same thing.....but he said before September 2016 to get out of the market. No doubt the Fed will have to raise rates by then and a correction will happen.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
my 84yo great uncle who still day trades the market, and is in perfect health, just told me the same thing.....but he said before September 2016 to get out of the market. No doubt the Fed will have to raise rates by then and a correction will happen.
Its coming...to what degree and the exact window of time (2015-2016) only God would know for sure.
The Fed cant afford to raise rates...not even 1%
Just keep in mind the status of being a major reserve currency is about all the US dollar has going for it and when that fails...BANG !!!
The US is just so incredibly in debt the US dollar is just doomed to collapse.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Well if what he was saying in 2007 still hasn't happened how does his forecast hold weight . Simple it doesn't. 1st off, China's economy is not a solid economy in any sense of the word. They just did their own stimulus, China pumps $100 billion into banks to boost economy - Feb. 4, 2015 , they basically use slave labor for manual\construction at some point this will blow up in their face, it's starting as more become affluent.
Are they #1 , I don't think so, the numbers for estimating this are skewed, remember they are over a billion, we barely over 300 million. Also we are in a manufactured recession being purposely helpd down like Gulliver. We sit upon more oil, gas and reserves than any other nation on earth. Why aren't we using it? I think we all know the answer.
Us owing China a trillion is worse for them than for us. Think about it, I owe you a trillion,,I ain't paying, what are you going to do sue me, go to war with me?

The US is thee sole World currency Reserve, yes there are others but think..whocan you really trust to be there if shit hoits the fan, The UK, Japan? Do you eally trust China to hold your cash..no one else does.

Then there's our real ace ..The 'Petro Dollar''. Want to trade oil with OPEC? You will need American dollars aka petro dollar

Doesn't matter if you take your money out of the banks if we crash anyways, unless you need something to burn or wipe your butt with. I t will be worthless. Smarter move, stock up food, water, booze and ammo

There will be a correction in the market coming, Aug\Sept\Oct are usually around the time the market stinks so him ''predicting '' that is pretty easy. What MANY do not understand is a Healthy economy MUST have ups and downs, it is imperative .

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You have to realize the mess we are in was CREATED and is being fostered by Dems. Look at Frank\Dodd and what they did with Fannie Mae Freddie Mac and lending laws with th threat of jail terms.

We sit upon vast reserves but are outlawed and fear mongered from exploiting it. We manufacture nothing except weapons, look into why we manufacture nothing, use coal as a example to start with

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic