Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

The Universal Gym Members....Add yours.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
the i smell like shit guy:
this is the guy that dont know what deoderant is. you walk past him and gag. the stink that comes off this guy isn't just BO but it is infused into anything he touches.

We had one of them on an elliptical machine today in my gym. He even looked like the kinda guy you would expect to smell like shit. Fucking DRENCHED in sweat, hairy, short and fat. I had to hold my breath when walking by.

baseballrder

baseballrder

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2010
The "I'm wearing so much UnderArmour I should be getting paid guy" They join the gym and didn't have one piece of workout gear so he stopped at DICKS on the way home and bought every piece of UA gear including headband/wristbands shirt and pants. I have nothing against UnderArmour, I actually love it, but they new guy that is decked out top to bottom because he is noob is funny.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Out here in Cali the only problem I have with the chicks is that the ones who are "dimes" think they are 20s, lol. They are hot, but they still think they are better than perfect. These chicks would be absolutely gorgeous if they just stuck with what the good lord gave them. Instead, you see a 35 year old milf with big stripper titties, a Wesley Snipes tan, collagen injections abound, hair extensions, and a funky stair climber routine that always seems to make their tits bounce higher than the girl next to them. This may provide some nice scenery for a lot of guys, but you just wonder what she would be like if she hadn't done all that shit. And she reduces herself to talking only to guys that have money. If you can't prove that you are worth her time then you're not. That shit pisses me off... I usually walk by and say shit like "Clean up on Aisle 2, someone spilled a bottle of bronzer" or "Daaaaaaamn, look at the titties on that Mattel Toy"...it's literally a miracle that I'm still able to keep my gym membership there, lol

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I will actually change body parts if the "Never shuts the fuck up guy" is working out what I was planning on doing that day. Never want to cross paths or possibly have him "work in" on anything I am doing!

In my case it's a younger guy who just loves to chitchat with people, particularly the women. If he got in my face I'd tell him to STFU and GTFO!

Twig: Really skinny person (male or female) that does barely anything...half reps or very light weights

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
YOLANDA GUMP is a black girl that's on the treadmill when I get to the gym...and is still there an hour and a half later when I leave. right next to her is the STINKY WET DOOD that runs till he's sweat from head to toe...and then trains .. leaving pools of sweat on all the benches and machines. Then there's the gay old guy I call THE PACKAGE DOOD...because he wears spandex and his bulge is showing...can't help but to look..and it's small. He's been caught red handed chatting in whispers with other geighs in the locker room...once he was so excited that I was changing in the same cubicle... he started a conversation with me and droped his pants...I turned away and though I was gonna puke...somebody get that homo some clippers...

Ohh yes weirdos like those geighs at my gym...and don't get me started on stinky wet doods wearing warmups. They leave a trail of stink wherever they go and felt like smashing them one.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
We have a never shuts the fock up guy who always mysteriously ends up boring the hell out of the hotties. Meanwhile his upper arm is the size of my wrist.

Hawk

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
We have a never shuts the fock up guy who always mysteriously ends up boring the hell out of the hotties. Meanwhile his upper arm is the size of my wrist.

Hawk
f

I have noticed that when 2 "Never shuts the fuck up" guys get together in the gym it can still ruin your workout. Just them standing in the way yapping and barely moving from an important station is enough to ruin it for me at times.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic