lk has no balls
What's New?

The things we do for beauty

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's funny, my wife and I went out to Nemicolon spa, which is a real swank place in PA several years ago. I agreed that I'd let her pick out a spa treatment for me as long as we could both get a deep tissue massage.

so, anyways, she picks out a facial treatment for me, and I'm kicking and screaming the whole way, just knowing that my sexuality will be getting challenged at the gym for the rest of my life....

The short story is that it was awesome!!! The lady massaged my hands and fingers, then wrapped them in warm towels. Then she washed my face like 4 different times, and told me what she was doing, but just seemed like 4 washes with different scratchy soaps. But it felt great. Then she massaged my scalp, and if a guy could purr, I would have been purring. I almost fell asleep, it was the most amazing, relaxing feeling I've had. (No, I didn't get an erection..., LOL).

Although I don't like to admit it, I'd get one of those again in a heartbeat!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i take anabolics for beauty....dw

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
you have a great smile, you should use it more then!

Nothing like a radiant smile on a female that makes us guys get that little heart flutter :)

Also that mud pack you gals like to put on your faces only adds to the mystique

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ma'aM your beautiful What ever you are doing,The best looking women in my book dont need make up and have freckles on their cheeks!

Not ASS FRECKLES AJ!)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol ATW somewhere a comic con guy would go apeshit nuts for that picture!Mrs.Swamp Thing sexified!

I use green goddess by burts bees.it starts that color but dries and I feel like my skin could crack when I try to move my mouth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic