Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

The things we do for beauty

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i will admit that i am a total girly girl. i like to look nice and feminine. a few months ago i picked up this masque stuff that one can put on their body and also their face. i did it once covering my whole body with it. holy moly, took an hour to get it all scrubbed off. so this morning i was bored and not in a hurry and thought, do i dare use it on my face? why not, whats the worst it could do? make me break out like a maniac probably. X_X but i tried it anyway because what if it is all it is supposed to be and makes my skin look FABULOUS. LOLOL

IMG_2397.jpg

hahhaa so what have or do you ladies do that are supposed to be beauty treatments?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Not a woman, but I did just get some unpleasant teeth whitening done... And you look great even with green shit all over your face, lol...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I brush my teeth at least monthly and wear deodorant on Saturday's.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I shave or nair my entire body, tan, hit the gym almost daily...so I'm with ya, may have to try that Shit...and watevr Ur doin keep it up...its working!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
oh jesus. well i guess if we get to discuss strippers and zj's then the girls get to discuss facials right? (pun intended!)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Microdermabrasion ever month is my treat along with my Pedi.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Nothin wrong with a pedi...I'm in love with them, my job won't allow ky soft hands, but my feet are..lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I actually really like this picture, it brings out your eyes... in seriousness even!

I am always trying something new and crazy lol but mostly at home and natural thanks to funds and not wanting someone else rubbing on me haha

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I actually really like this picture, it brings out your eyes... in seriousness even!

I am always trying something new and crazy lol but mostly at home and natural thanks to funds and not wanting someone else rubbing on me haha

Lol. LIES!!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Totally does............

the funny thing is for my whole life everything i have says my eyes are blue. blonde hair blue eyes and yet they arent really blue at all. they are more hazel. there are times they are blue and yet in this pic they look very green. i have had people tell me they look purple before. they definately change and really are hardly ever blue.

this is actually the look that i have most of the time :D the smile that is in my pics i dont wear very much :D

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
the funny thing is for my whole life everything i have says my eyes are blue. blonde hair blue eyes and yet they arent really blue at all. they are more hazel. there are times they are blue and yet in this pic they look very green. i have had people tell me they look purple before. they definately change and really are hardly ever blue.

this is actually the look that i have most of the time :D the smile that is in my pics i dont wear very much :D

you have a great smile, you should use it more then!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic