Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

"The Story" of Mrs.V.

M

mac15

Jan 4, 2012
Just got finished reading this and wanted to say "Wow!" Amazing transformation (I read your other post) and can say that your story has the power to inspire so many. Thanks for sharing this. =)

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I thought I'd stir this up again since it's a great story.

Would like to hear more about your choice for surgery and what you did with the extra skin. (No offense meant at all...I'm sure a lot of people would like to know..although...I feel you gave a little insight to that with the plastic surgeon reference.)

I would like to thank who ever brought the old thread up...and with the holidays season and so much to be thankful for...have to state that you have made us all realized that nothing is impossible.

Keep up the great work and please post updates....

Thank you so very much for the compliments...Yes, the doctor's removed 22 lbs of skin, which went to the local burn unit in that town...I often joke with people that SOMEONE is wearing my ass on their face, just too bad I didn't get to pick the person...Lol...

But in all seriousness...My skin helped someone (or a bunch of someone's), somewhere after being burned up in a fire or car wreck, etc...And I was ALL too happy to help out...

And YES...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

Just got finished reading this and wanted to say "Wow!" Amazing transformation (I read your other post) and can say that your story has the power to inspire so many. Thanks for sharing this. =)

Thank you...

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Thank you so very much for the compliments...Yes, the doctor's removed 22 lbs of skin, which went to the local burn unit in that town...I often joke with people that SOMEONE is wearing my ass on their face, just too bad I didn't get to pick the person...Lol...

But in all seriousness...My skin helped someone (or a bunch of someone's), somewhere after being burned up in a fire or car wreck, etc...And I was ALL too happy to help out...

And YES...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

Thank you...

Amazing Ms V. Am happy to hear that they were able to use the donation towards helping the quality of life of burn patients.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
^^^ That is why I did it...My doctor had said not too many people allow their skin to go to burn center's anymore...Don't really know why...Hell, they aren't gonna need it anymore, but oh well...

I figured 22 lbs would help out quite a few people...:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic