Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

"The Story" of Mrs.V.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The thing I've always thought is amazing about weight loss stories is you never know who has succeeded. Someone could see you at 250 lbs and think, "wow, why doesn't she go on a diet" not realizing that you used to weigh 200 lbs more. It's all about perception in this world we live in. Very rarely do people stop to sit down and take a minute to absorb what life has to offer. They're ok with judging people and moving on... some people thrive on snap judgement.

I commend you for all of your hard work and can see that you put in the time and effort it takes to be a winner. I hope you find the Den to be a great home... and get your husband over here too while you're at it

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, Thanks for stopping by....AND it was novel, but nice introduction

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
^^^ I told you it was...LOL...Sorry...But ya had to get the WHOLE picture... ^^^

they should make a movie about you.... that is an excellent success story... Even though you life started out much harder than most it has a happy ending....

And I would go visit the ob/gyn that tied your tubes and put my foot in his ass....

I wish I could, but my foot still hurts from the sprinting "accident"...Lol...

And thank you for the compliment...And YES YES...I am having a VERY happy "ending"...

Donkeyballs

Donkeyballs

Mar 22, 2011
What an amazing story, just read this to my wife. Thanks for sharing such a touching story. God bless.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Ending?? my ass....ur just starting to live!!
great read....u will see that we all have a life of ups and dwns...so glad u shared urs with us....bravo!!!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Anytime...And thank you for the compliments...

And thats true...My ending was in 1998 when I got on that operating table to better myself...The BEST of my life is NOW, thats for sure...

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
better late than never Mrs V. but welcome to TID.weird how we're on the same other board and have yet to talk after these few years until now.anyhow i'm glad you're here.you give me inspiration,put me in my place,shake me back to reality and once in a while a swift kick in the buttocks region.and for that i thank you my fair lady.now get on the ball and get my man .V. over here already woman,lol!!

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
better late than never Mrs V. but welcome to TID.weird how we're on the same other board and have yet to talk after these few years until now.anyhow i'm glad you're here.you give me inspiration,put me in my place,shake me back to reality and once in a while a swift kick in the buttocks region.and for that i thank you my fair lady.now get on the ball and get my man .V. over here already woman,lol!!

Working on it Rocco...WORKING ON IT...

And YOU BETTER BELIEVE that I am gonna stay on your ass about yourself and the way for feel about YOU...Swift kick in the buttocks NEVER hurt ANYONE...:p...And you are a GREAT person and WE CAN and WILL help you IN EVERYTHING that .V. and I CAN...You should SEE that by NOW, for SURE...:)

It REALLY weird that we haven't spoken cept for here and there replying to alike threads on OLM...

It will ALL be good now cause now we can ALL help one another out with diet, exercise, weights and everything else that comes along...

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Thank you for sharing such an inspirational story. Keep it up! You look amazing, and have beaten many odds. So glad there's such a happy ending!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I thought I'd stir this up again since it's a great story.

Would like to hear more about your choice for surgery and what you did with the extra skin. (No offense meant at all...I'm sure a lot of people would like to know..although...I feel you gave a little insight to that with the plastic surgeon reference.)

I would like to thank who ever brought the old thread up...and with the holidays season and so much to be thankful for...have to state that you have made us all realized that nothing is impossible.

Keep up the great work and please post updates....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic