Nickobat
What's New?

The Secret To Great Abs

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I would like five minutes alone with him so I could spot reduce his attitude

Heck you only need 2 mins??? what the extra 3 to watch him wee his pants??? that i will pay to see

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Lol why do u guys take it so serious, hes obviously not being serious lol. Its fuckin hilarious but hes right, u cant spot reduce fat and its always fat people on ab machines.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The best ab machine is a squat rack, that being said "if you can't see your abs don't go on the ab machine" is like saying if you can't see your pecs don't bench. The issue isn't the use of the ab machine it is the lack of self control with the food intake.

Also he did cardio and chest...without time separating such....not a bright guy. Then again if I seen him on the street I wouldn't believe he goes to the gym lol. I didn't really find it funny just annoying.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The best ab machine is a squat rack, that being said "if you can't see your abs don't go on the ab machine" is like saying if you can't see your pecs don't bench. The issue isn't the use of the ab machine it is the lack of self control with the food intake.

Also he did cardio and chest...without time separating such....not a bright guy. Then again if I seen him on the street I wouldn't believe he goes to the gym lol. I didn't really find it funny just annoying.

did u miss the part where he was screaming diet? lol

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
nope but why tell ppl not to use the ab machine if they can't see abs?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
nope but why tell ppl not to use the ab machine if they can't see abs?

Hes nto talking about squats, hes talking about a AB machine, and hes right theres alot of people who think by doing sit ups u can spot reduce fat. So... what are u trying to explain here?lol

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The squats comment was separate from the logic I used to explain that his "don't use the ab machine if you can't see abs" was stupid. I already explained it. Just because ppl think they can spot reduce fat (and can't) does not mean it makes sense to tell them not to use ab machines if they can't see abs.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
This guy's videos are funny as hell. Yelling about strawberry shakes and shit! Haha

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Hmmm. I don't get it.

He says fat people shouldn't use the Ab machine and is angry about it.

Well....why is it that its always half retarded skinny fucko's like him I see curling in the squat rack. If he's allowed to be angry I should be able to fucking murder idiots like that and not be held criminally responsible.

This is a much bigger issue as I see it. Just saying.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Oh and please tell me how the fuck is some dummy yelling in his car like a fucking lunatic even remotely funny?

Damn maybe I am really getting old.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Kids stay away from drugs lol or that could be you in that car.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Oh and please tell me how the fuck is some dummy yelling in his car like a fucking lunatic even remotely funny?

Damn maybe I am really getting old.

No your not getting old. Im thinking to myself, I wish I could catch this bastard yelling about anything within arms reach of me. I would snap his spine just out of principal and not loose a minutes sleep. Loud motherfuckers like this are always weak. I cant stand it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic