Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

The real solution to all the us problems

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
First of all death penelty for all corruption charges. I don't care if it was a 500 dollar kickback for remodeling your office. Stealing from the people that elected you should be the end of your life. Not 4 years at a country club pay jail.

Second. Murder with more than 3 credable witnesses backed by forensics without extenuating circomstances? Put to death THAT day. No sitting on death row bullshit.

Lesser crimes = lesser punishment. Why does the average rapist do the same time as the average drug dealer? This is bullshit

I guess I should add now, death penelty should not be carried out by lethal injection. A bullet is much cheaper.

Anyone that wants welfare should be placed in a government owned factory. If the taxpayers are going to pay you, you are going to make my license plates or something.

Smaller government, since most of our politicians will be dying off due to my first solution why replace them? This government is way too big anyway.

Increase production while decreasing foreign dependence. Example, no more outsourcing. This country was strong when we were the production capital of the world. Time for us to restore that status. Sometimes you have to actually work for your bread.

No more buying your way out of trouble. Court systems should be based on guilt and innocence not whose lawyer knows the prosecutors and whose doesn't. Poor people should not go to jail longer than the rich by default.

Affirmative action/minority job placement. Didn't your momma ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right.

Last, things like car registration do not need to be renewed every year. Lets make this a national thing. Register it when you buy it and that's it. Apply this to everything. No more bullshit paperwork.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
we've had plenty enough laws for decades.....selective enforcement is the problem

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
First of all death penelty for all corruption charges. I don't care if it was a 500 dollar kickback for remodeling your office. Stealing from the people that elected you should be the end of your life. Not 4 years at a country club pay jail.

Second. Murder with more than 3 credable witnesses backed by forensics without extenuating circomstances? Put to death THAT day. No sitting on death row bullshit.

Lesser crimes = lesser punishment. Why does the average rapist do the same time as the average drug dealer? This is bullshit

I guess I should add now, death penelty should not be carried out by lethal injection. A bullet is much cheaper.

Anyone that wants welfare should be placed in a government owned factory. If the taxpayers are going to pay you, you are going to make my license plates or something.

Smaller government, since most of our politicians will be dying off due to my first solution why replace them? This government is way too big anyway.

Increase production while decreasing foreign dependence. Example, no more outsourcing. This country was strong when we were the production capital of the world. Time for us to restore that status. Sometimes you have to actually work for your bread.

No more buying your way out of trouble. Court systems should be based on guilt and innocence not whose lawyer knows the prosecutors and whose doesn't. Poor people should not go to jail longer than the rich by default.

Affirmative action/minority job placement. Didn't your momma ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right.

Last, things like car registration do not need to be renewed every year. Lets make this a national thing. Register it when you buy it and that's it. Apply this to everything. No more bullshit paperwork.

AMEN Brother!!!!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
we've had plenty enough laws for decades.....selective enforcement is the problem
What I'm talking about isn't additional laws. I'm talking about a 100% rebuild of a broken system. I don't want to edit this jumbled up mess, I want to rewrite the book.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Why waste a good bullet ? Go back to guillotines.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Why waste a good bullet ? Go back to guillotines.
Consider the cost of maintaining the blade, clean up, and such.

Maybe hanging, that seems cost effective. Tho the corrupt fucks should be pennied to death by those they stole from.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Consider the cost of maintaining the blade, clean up, and such.

Maybe hanging, that seems cost effective. Tho the corrupt fucks should be pennied to death by those they stole from.
Lol Sounds good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic