Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

The progress of things

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I am proud to re-issue your man card to you. Well done Goldy-san!

Thanks mayo. i guess i will be coming up on 3 months of training here since i joined the gym about jan 20th when i was 6 months pregnant...still not happy by a long shot but at least i am moving in the right direction....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
holy shit bro... that is one heck of a transformation... good work!

how many lbs did you lose so far?

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
holy shit bro... that is one heck of a transformation... good work!

how many lbs did you lose so far?

I am embarrassed by my current low weight, so lets just say i am 32 pounds less than when i started.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Brother, you are making it happen, causing the progression to where you want to be!

Gotta be proud that you got the drive and knowledge and heart to be an ongoing success- way to go Goldy!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
DIet is officially over as of this AM. i will post a pic when i am done adding 25 pounds of pure muscle mass.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
wow, you could have been way worse of a fat ass! lol. But I can see that you've made good progress bro, that's awesome. Who cares if your bicep peak is not as tall as you want it to be. Who cares if your chest lacks size or your workouts are not quite up to par yet. You're doing this for yourself so go at your pace. Anyone who would make fun of those pics is probably a slacker that is out of shape themselves. Anyone who has put in the time and felt the pain appreciates where you came from and where you are going. Keep fighting the good fight brotha.

Well said.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Holy crap! And you did it so FAST! Nice goldy!

F

firemike2010

May 6, 2011
nice work man ... inspiring to all getting back into things.... i had a sholder injury and had to take a year and a half off pretty much and went from 214 and 14%bf to a beefy 260ish and i got back into it about a month ago and im down to 238 so i couldnt be happier.... people that say anything but good work to guys like us can eat shit ya know... keep it up bro

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
Fantastic progress my man! just went through all your pic's from the begining and have to say you did a amazing job!

WELL DONE

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic