Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The progress of things

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
If anyone was paying attention since i came back to the boards they will know i have been off for 4ish years and let myself completely go, there was a period after a tramatic event i was drinking every night for an extended period of time. I will post the pic that made me realize HOLY SHIT, your a fatass, you look freaking pregnant, do something now!

i started my diet 4 weeks ago Monday, meaning this is my 5th week of dieting and training. I am 5'5" and weighted 186 when i started. i am down to 171 this AM. I am on a Keto diet, so i look very flat and training sucks, i am not even trying to increase my weight on lifts anymore due to this. Keeping volume low and reps at 6. As of this AM, i can fit back into my 32" waist pants, all my shirts fit again(except for a few that my arms are too big for now), and my stomach is flat.

I Will post pics every 4 weeks. i plan on the next set to be the end of my diet. the 4 weeks after that will be me after bulking back up, and so on. pics to follow below.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
current. no making fun. i am flat as hell.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Keep moving bro....one foot in front of the other. You're on the right track and the progress is evident. Good work!

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
4-6 months of proper training and yull be back.

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
looking forward too yourre progress bro
keep it up!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
wow, you could have been way worse of a fat ass! lol. But I can see that you've made good progress bro, that's awesome. Who cares if your bicep peak is not as tall as you want it to be. Who cares if your chest lacks size or your workouts are not quite up to par yet. You're doing this for yourself so go at your pace. Anyone who would make fun of those pics is probably a slacker that is out of shape themselves. Anyone who has put in the time and felt the pain appreciates where you came from and where you are going. Keep fighting the good fight brotha.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
howd u pose sideways like that?? defying gravity!!!!!!!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Nose to the grindstone. You'll get there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic