Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great pics fellas! thanks.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Not going back through whole thread. Not sure if we put this one up yet.

209_zpsc23a7bbd.jpg

Rodneyl

Rodneyl

Jun 4, 2013
Thanks Rodney, didn't recognise his face. I'll check him out and do some reading up on him :D
I started working out at Dick Fudge's gym when I was about 17 and Haislop was obviously the biggest and best built guy in there. There were also several others who won quite a few titles mostly Mr. Florida and such. Dick trained a lot of very successful bodybuilders. If you go to Muscle Memory and check out some of the Mr. Florida titles you will find quite a few. Some of the covers will also have Dick's wife Georgia on them as well. I saw and spoke to Haislop about a year ago when John Schleicher (also Mr. Florida) presented Jim with an award at the Tampa Classic. Haislop is probably one of the nicest friendliest guy's you will ever meet,.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I have the video of the film that this photo is taken from...

YzdJYXpfcjJ0LWcx_o_arnold-schwarzenegger-wins-mr-universe-1969-hd_zpsf2babe90.jpg

I'll try and find the clip and post it up later.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I started working out at Dick Fudge's gym when I was about 17 and Haislop was obviously the biggest and best built guy in there. There were also several others who won quite a few titles mostly Mr. Florida and such. Dick trained a lot of very successful bodybuilders. If you go to Muscle Memory and check out some of the Mr. Florida titles you will find quite a few. Some of the covers will also have Dick's wife Georgia on them as well. I saw and spoke to Haislop about a year ago when John Schleicher (also Mr. Florida) presented Jim with an award at the Tampa Classic. Haislop is probably one of the nicest friendliest guy's you will ever meet,.
Thanks for that, wow I bet that sure was a great gym to be a part of.

I've never been on the Muscle Memory site but I'll check it out when I have a little more time. Thank you again Rodney, great contribution to the thread MF.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic