Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Official PillarOfBalance Journal!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Awe....SAD...you are so sweet...your wife and I had a blast starting your documentary and it was so fun seeing you guys so happy at what you love doing. Thanks for inviting us! We created our first memories together and can't wait for next years...
will be there next year this year I had a wedding in NY. Sucked passing by and not stopping but we were running late.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Congrats on your lifts at the meet.

well damn BI you sure do make it late to a party lol. i thought this was PoB's and hips journal until i saw KB and my posts from AUGUST!!! :))

this has reminded of just how much PoB has progressed in a very short time though. from a 530 deadlift to 570. and nailing 585 on squats recently. keep it up PoB!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
well damn BI you sure do make it late to a party lol. i thought this was PoB's and hips journal until i saw KB and my posts from AUGUST!!! :))

this has reminded of just how much PoB has progressed in a very short time though. from a 530 deadlift to 570. and nailing 585 on squats recently. keep it up PoB!!!

What can I say.... works been kicking my ass. There are times I don't know what day it is.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Just get a hold of one of the mods to close it

:p

Topsy

Topsy

Nov 10, 2011
This morning sucked ass... I got up, made my daughter her favorite breakfast - a bagel with cream cheese and grapes! So I hopped in the shower and since its Thursday I gotta get ready for the weekend by pinning my test. So i jab the left shoulder and I hit a nerve or something cause the muscle involuntarily flexed and the needle was pushed out of the shoulder. So I move a little and try again... Damn needle wouldn't go in more than a quarter inch!!! So I backloaded 1/2 ml into 2 slin pins and aimed for my biceps. Left bi - no prob. Right side - aspirate and blood is now in my oil... Pull out and pin again!!!! That was five times I had to pin... Then i was hot and disgusting at work all day but I had a great leg workout...

A great leg workout thanks to IronInsanity... All the talkin about railroads I had forgotten about them. So I went at it today.

Leg Press Railroads
1 plate x 10
2 plates x 20
3 plates x 30
4 plates x 40
5 plates x 50 (had to stop for 10 secs at 35 the pain was intense!!!)
6 plates x 60 (took 3 ten second breaks - apparently on the last 10 reps I was screaming quite loudly on every rep)
7 plates x 0 I looked at it and rubbed my thighs and chickened out!
5 plates x 50
4 plates x 40 (wanted to die here)
3 plates x 30 (please God let it end)
2 plates x 20 (V.M. was burning like hell)
1 plate x 10 (barely got them out)

Leg Curls
150 x 15 x 3

I was friggin toast at this point. Dizzy, hot, out of breath and I had IOMS - Instant Onset Muscle Soreness lol...

Thanks again Insanity for mentioning that old Gem ;)

Ok POB just wanted to say really enjoying this log. Props to you sir.
Also I laughed n spat out my food reading this leg session. I've hammered some like this and your thoughts / cmmt were brilliant. Well done sir.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok POB just wanted to say really enjoying this log. Props to you sir.
Also I laughed n spat out my food reading this leg session. I've hammered some like this and your thoughts / cmmt were brilliant. Well done sir.

Thanks bro. This isn't my current log though. You can see my updated stuff in the log titled POB and HIps Kickin Ass

Topsy

Topsy

Nov 10, 2011
Thanks bro. This isn't my current log though. You can see my updated stuff in the log titled POB and HIps Kickin Ass

Thank you. I'll go look now.
Also had a question ref LBP & knee pain. Do you stretch back/hams/quads?
I helped some big lumps out at a local gym while back. They complained of knee pain. So I had a look then started quad/hip flex stretching. After about 3weeks no knee pain. Worth a shot?

Thanks again x

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Bumping this again :D the progress you made has been incredible PoB so figured I would show the folks where you were

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic