Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

The idea that one can get proper nutrition from diet alone is largely a myth

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I came in late here? Are we discussing nutrition? Or religion?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
It was supposed to be about nutrition but it seems some people have to jump on anything that looks like it could be religion. This thread went down hill fast.

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Could have sworn the Bible (Genesis?) was against eating the fruit. If I had to choose between scurvey and free will....... hand over the peaches baby!

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat

I'm not religious I'd say iy says the opposite Mathew.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Vitamin b-12 is one the older folks have a hard time geting enuff of from diet alone and especialy diabetics who take metformin. SO yea supplements in certain situations is needin above diet alone. But for the majority yes Diet will do the job.

F

FitnessFreek

Dec 11, 2011
You can definitely eat perfectly. Most don't so supplements are the next best choice. I don't see how eating perfectly is impossible at all...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Look Im not philosophizing about the Bible, Im saying you show me some proof anyone 'human' ever lived to be a thousand, not just someones story about people that did.
Bible talks about a lot of things, and they are NOT all true, faith or no faith there is not 100% truth in the Bible, and this had nothing to do with the Bible, and it has everything to do with proper nutrition.

And Gixx I always loved that quote from Smith in the Matrix.

Side note: Bible mentions people being 10ft tall, do we see them, no, have they existed YES, are there skeletons and bones proving it YES. One can not prove the age one lived to (1000 years) but imo the Bible has never been PROVEN to not be true. And how about them elongated skulls? The govt never addresses them either.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Side note: Bible mentions people being 10ft tall, do we see them, no, have they existed YES, are there skeletons and bones proving it YES. One can not prove the age one lived to (1000 years) but imo the Bible has never been PROVEN to not be true. And how about them elongated skulls? The govt never addresses them either.

10ft tall? I'm close! Lol

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
That is awesome, my husband would buy some height off you if possible lol

It's damn near impossible to find clothes, not to mention building enough muscle to fill out such a long frame.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I do agree with the point this artivle makes about the food we consume today. I truthfully believe that even the raw foods we eat today do not contain as many nutrients as they did 100 years ago. the idea is not that far fetched. However, I've always been skeptical of the RDA. When's the last time that was "updated" to reflect the current food situation? I think the average person needs more vitamin C and calcium than the RDA suggests. Those are just 2 examples, but I think the whole thing needs to be revamped. It would be much better if the RDA had several different categories based on your age and where you live. Because many people fail to realize that your health has a lot to do with where you live.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat

I'm not religious I'd say iy says the opposite Mathew.

You forgot about the next part where it talks about NOT eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil :)

Leave it to a woman to tempt us into that shit! lol Hi ATW ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic