Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

The hot chick spot

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
She knows what shes doing at this point in the game. Let nature take its course. Be the man. Give her the spot and anything else she needs.

Once I was at home depot about 9:45 pm they were about to close, this really hot chick (blonde) with a european accent was carrying a tube of caulking ( this is not bullshit) She asked one of the pimple faced clerks "do you have caulk" I so wanted to speak up but was afraid of going to jail. The kid was terrified as well because it sounded like she asked hiim if he had a cock. ... Im sure we both wish we would have done something different. Dont let this opportunity pass you by killa. You never know.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Pics or it didn't happen. Grow up and tea bag already unless she lifts more than you.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Tough one might pass that info to doctor phil he may have an answer.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Just keep thinking...baseball, baseball, baseball, baseball. Or don't think anything and enjoy it.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I'd picture my dead grandma crawling up my leg with a knife in her mouth ..... that should keep it down.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
How exactly am I supposed to control my member when a hot chick asks me to spot her? On the bench... please balls on forehead. In the squat rack??? Forget about it.

Any tips on how to control the tip?

You're supposed to try and control it? Shit! Now you tell me. That thing has been controlling me for 40 years!

S

supraspinatus

Feb 10, 2013
how exactly am i supposed to control my member when a hot chick asks me to spot her? On the bench... Please balls on forehead. In the squat rack??? Forget about it.

lool=))=)):d:d

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
How exactly am I supposed to control my member when a hot chick asks me to spot her? On the bench... please balls on forehead. In the squat rack??? Forget about it.

so that is what happens when i ask a guy for a spot nice. i will keep my eyes open. 8->;;)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Pics or it didn't happen. Grow up and tea bag already unless she lifts more than you.

Yeah, I'd love some pics so I could finish the deed on my own time. Besides you don't want pics of me pitching a tent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic