RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Greatest Strongman ever.......

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Greatest strong man ever.......

Kaz in my opinion was / is the groundbreaker and paved the way for what strongman is now.
Big z is my favorite though. Doesn't even need a reason he just is

Marius was pretty badass too

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I always liked Kaz. Magnus Ver Magnusan was great to watch too- this was a buncha years ago!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Magnus ver magnusan is the one that stood out to me the most.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Not suitable for the list but a personal favourite was Welsh Olympic weightlifter and former bodybuilder Gary Taylor . Taylor had a tremendous physique narrowly missing on the British tittle in 88 to Dorian Yates , he had outstanding ab development really chunky and thick the type of stuff to look like a character from the teenage mutant ninja turtles , even as a 300lb strongman competitor they were clearly visible . His feats in the gym were legendary -

500lb jerk , high bar squat 850x2 belt & wraps , deads 705 x8x3 ,600 lb push/ press .

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Not a 'strong man' and even though he does fruity wrestling Mark Henry was/is one strong ass sonofabitch!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Not a 'strong man' and even though he does fruity wrestling Mark Henry was/is one strong ass sonofabitch!!

Damn straight he is. Ex oly lifter if I remember correclty.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
On the real WSM circuit Glenn Ross was quite the competitor ... Not mariusz... But tons of power and agility for a fat dude LOL

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Mark Henry did do strongman. He wan Arnold back in the day. What made that feat so remarkable is that he had dropped all his size b/c he was in the WWF at the time wrestling and they didn't like him to be that big. His mom pass away and something to the effect that she told him to stop being a skinny bitch so he went a couple months prior to the Arnold and put his size back on and won it. He had a 950+lbs back squat completely raw and competed in the Olympic in Oly lifting so is strong. I'd say he was America's closest version of Misha K.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic