Latest Member
arcticranger

The Goal in your Mind's Eye

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Anyone else experience this???

When bulking, I just picture myself huge in my mind's eye, and that is all I want. I become obsessed with it.

But then when cutting (a few months later), I just want to be shredded, and can't even imagine wanting to bulk! I can almost feel myself getting skinny, though it is really all in my imagination, and I love it!

And when I take a step back, I think, "wow any normal person would think I am just crazy!!!"

Ww.

PS I am cutting right now, and can't imagine ever wanting to be huge ever again, LOL . . . (JK, I do really want to be huge, it's just on the back burner atm).

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Sorry folks, I put this in the wrong section. I meant to put it in the general discussion (I.e. Lounge) section. If any mod cares, please feel free to move it!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Anyone else experience this???

When bulking, I just picture myself huge in my mind's eye, and that is all I want. I become obsessed with it.

But then when cutting (a few months later), I just want to be shredded, and can't even imagine wanting to bulk! I can almost feel myself getting skinny, though it is really all in my imagination, and I love it!

And when I take a step back, I think, "wow any normal person would think I am just crazy!!!"

Ww.

PS I am cutting right now, and can't imagine ever wanting to be huge ever again, LOL . . . (JK, I do really want to be huge, it's just on the back burner atm).

I can completely relate man. 100%

I think you kinda have to do that in order to stay on track with the diet.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I feel fat....but I'm bigger (arms, legs shoulders, not belly) than maybe ever and people are saying things moreso recently.

But it's all part of the game.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I can completely relate man. 100%

I think you kinda have to do that in order to stay on track with the diet.

Yeah, it's kind of like self hypnosis or mind over matter -- if you believe you can achieve the goal, and want to so bad you can't think about anything that contradicts it, and can see the progress happening in your mind's eye, then everything goes along better.

I feel fat....but I'm bigger (arms, legs shoulders, not belly) than maybe ever and people are saying things moreso recently.

But it's all part of the game.

Now that I am dieting, I feel fat too, but the good news I can feel it coming off!

I just can't wait until I am huge and shredded at the same time!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
LOL every time I cut I say "I'm never gonna get fat again. I'm gonna eat clean year round." Then off season comes and I'm all nomnomnomnomnom...... I gotta get huge!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When I bulk I feel fat, when I cut I feel skinny...

Just can't win :261:

LOL!!

HDH

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
As soon as I skip a meal I start feeling skinny in my mind's eye.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta keep the vision, then make it happen. Believe it. Achieve it.

Focus.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Haha, nice post WW. I Can relate too ~ you are on the money as usual !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic