Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

The final 6 week countdown!!!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I am actually looking pretty good...will probably have to throw a few carbs into me in the morning cause I could be fuller...but frankly Im pretty tight overall. Checked in and decided to do the open as well as the masters...only 3 in the masters group...not enough competiton LOL...and I saw some of the competiton and Im way leaner and harder (not sure if they arent carbed up yet or what)

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
I am actually looking pretty good...will probably have to throw a few carbs into me in the morning cause I could be fuller...but frankly Im pretty tight overall. Checked in and decided to do the open as well as the masters...only 3 in the masters group...not enough competiton LOL...and I saw some of the competiton and Im way leaner and harder (not sure if they arent carbed up yet or what)

good to hear. good luck today and bring home some new furniture ma'am

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Thanks! I am pretty sure I will get one sword LOL...with only 3 in masters its kinda a given LOL

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
come now bring it all home. you got this

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
prejuge took forever, but I think I have a good shot at taking the masters :) my condition was better than the other gals

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Awesome to hear Shan! Post up ASAP!!! and then go enjoy miller time :)

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
should be gearing up for finals about now. bring it home

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I got 2nd in masters....felt robbed tho. I had her beat on everything except legs...she had cut legs but no cut abs or even bicep peaks....or back....but she ended up winning the conditioning award because ahe has cut legs....crazy

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
you did great shan!! how did you do in the open?? you did it girly!! you should be soooo proud of yourself!! post pics asap !!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I didnt even get a second glance in open, as they told me! My size is right but my lower half just wasnt tight enough. They suggested changing my training from squats to high rep leg work (lunges and machines) to bring out the definition because rhe size is there. Im both happy and a lil depressed over it....ans trying to decide if I should do the show next weekend or not...nothing I can do about my legs for it.

And there is only 2 of us registered for it LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic