Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The dark side.....cross fit

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm looking forward to see what you think Schultz.

It might be fun.

The workouts CTJ posts in his journal look like a blast.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
never thought i would hear the words CROSSFIT and DARK SIDE in the same sentence!
nor did i ever think i would hear those words outta your mouth Shultz!
go ahead and give me shit about my $400 Versace sunglasses now bitch...

somehow the word darkside and crossfit translates to gheyness in my vocabulary....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
CrossFit... OK, I'm going to try to be OK with this. But plesae don't start wearing leg warmers and a fanny pak.

I believe RR has a patent on this and would farmers walk any man trying to front on her stylez

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
never thought i would hear the words CROSSFIT and DARK SIDE in the same sentence!
nor did i ever think i would hear those words outta your mouth Shultz!
go ahead and give me shit about my $400 Versace sunglasses now bitch...

Haha. Agreed. Like I said try it out. If these assholes. Think I am doing oly. Movements till failure they are crazy. If it's more HIT. Then I'm good with that. Versace. Sun glasses and uggs. Slippers = homo.

Jimbo999

Jimbo999

Apr 22, 2014
Hey guys. I have been crossfitting for about 18 months. We do strength followed by a metcon. A few of us now follow our own strength programme then do the metcon after just because the class has to cater for the majority. It's awesome. I've managed to surpass my previous gym bests at 38 years of age. I did a small powerlifting comp at a local leisure centre and totalled 535kg 200/135/200 at 80.2kg. Plus I am fitter now than I ever have been. Doing a proper snatch is the only thing I really struggle with now. Give it a go

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Yep. I said it. I'm going to take the plunge next to week. For at least the free workout. We will see how it goes after that.

What..... In.... The.... ****.... Is wrong with you??? Did you hit your head??? Have an aneurism ???

Better not join men's physique next.......

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Tuesday will be the day. Jimbo. Fit is what I am after

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It's better than nothing. Your smart enough to decipher wether or not someone is feeding you shit or making you do something ridiculous.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic