Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The compounds I've used and my experiences with them.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Test Suspension

Pros: Super fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Good pumps. Some increased gym aggression. Decent strength increase. Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Bad body acne. Water retention. Ups and downs. Not cost effective.

Test Propionate

Pros: Fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Very little water retention. Good pumps. Stable test levels (injecting ED). Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Slightly annoying to run a long cycle with such frequent injections. That's about it.

Sustanon

Pros: Less frequent injections. Just enough water retention to feel thick and lubricate the joints, but not too much. Great strength increase.

Cons: Took almost a month to really feel it (should've frontloaded). Just enough water retention to look soft and bloated, but not too much. Harder to time PCT.

Trenbolone Acetate

Pros: Incredible strength increase. Incredible sex drive. Incredibly lean bulking even at 5000+ cals/day. Awesome gym aggression. Good vasularity. Finally got that "superman" feeling that guys talk about test giving them (test makes me feel good, but not like superman).

Cons: Incredible sweating issues. Marginal insomnia (not TOO bad). Marginally shorter temper (really wasn't too bad). Facial acne.

Primobolan Dipropionate

Pros: Somewhat leaner, harder, and healthier looking (skin tone, etc) without changing anything else. Not much else.

Cons: Nothing as far as side effects, but just not cost effective when considering the pros. Won't run again.

Masteron Propionate

Pros: Great sense of well-being (always in a calm, good mood). Harder, drier, and more vascular. Felt like it helped retain some gains. Awesome gym aggression and focus. Big libido boost.

Cons: None that I can remember.

Dbol

Pros: Incredibly fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Sick pumps. Great strength increase.

Cons: Slight rise in blood pressure. Headaches. Slight moon-face.

Anadrol

Pros: Didn't use long enough to know, see "Cons".

Cons: Crazy spike in blood pressure. Horrible headaches. Constant feeling of low blood sugar. Ridiculous water retention. Killed appetite. Won't use again.

Winstrol

Pros: Great vascularity. Good strength increase. Minimized water retention of other compounds. Slightly harder. Combats SHBG even at low dose.

Cons: At 50mgs/day and above, horrible joint pain. No cons at 25mgs/day for me.

MethylTren

Pros: Good strength increase. Great vascularity. Harder and denser.

Cons: Went hypo on many occasions after popping 500-1000mcg. Killed appetite (SUPER LIVER TOXIC). Not worth the risks IMO. Won't use again.

Hygetropin HGH

Pros: Helped with joint pain/repair. Better sleep. Helped retain mass on PCT. Skin looked fresh and healthy.

Cons: Significant water retention, carpal tunnel symptoms, swollen hands and feet, and higher blood pressure for the first 6 weeks. EXPENSIVE AS FUCK!

Humulin R (Insulin)

Pros: Awesome pumps. Increased vascularity. Super-fast recovery. Helped retain mass on PCT.

Cons: Went hypo a couple of times (possible death if you're not prepared). Gained fat easily, even running PreWorkout.

GHRP-6/Mod GRF 1(29)

Pros: Quasi legal. Easy to get. WAYYYYY cheaper than exogenous HGH. Improved sleep and recovery. Improved appetite (only for a month or so). Healthier looking skin. Helps with joint pain (water retention and increased growth hormone/IGF).

Cons: Annoying to pin 3-4 times per day, even if it is Sub-C. Feeling of going hypo from the ghrelin release.

IGF-1(DES)

Pros: Too early to really tell, IGF pays off down the road moreso than immediately. Great pumps. Great recovery.

Cons: Possibility of "GH gut", again too early to tell. Semi-expensive if running higher than 100mcg/day. Will speed the growth of tumors if they are present (if only my dick were a tumor).

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Excellant info. Im doing the ghrp-6 w/ a ghrh for the appetite effect among others. Im hoping it will last more than a month.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Excellant info. Im doing the ghrp-6 w/ a ghrh for the appetite effect among others. Im hoping it will last more than a month.

Just to clarify that, the RAVENOUS hunger will subside after a week or two, the INTENSE hunger will die off a couple weeks after that, but you should still get SOME increased hunger for a few months. The first couple times you pinned it, if you're like me, within 10 minutes you wanted to eat the refrigerator itself. I actually have a lot of trouble waiting the recommended 20-30 minutes to eat for the first month or so. The good news is that if you just take 4-6 weeks off and then jump back on the peptides, you'll go through the whole "ridiculously hungry" thing again. Been using GHRP-6 and GRF1(29) on and off for the last 14 months, and I love it. May never use HGH again, unless I can find a sick deal on legit stuff.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Good info.

For me:

Dbol

Pros: Incredibly fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Sick pumps. Increased self confidence and aggression, tremendous increases in lean muscle tissue, amazing feeling of euphoria. Little water retention. One of my favorite drugs.

Cons: Calf pumps. Slight rise in blood pressure, It gave me terrible acne the first time I ever took it, experienced insomnia if I took it later in the evening.

Anadrol

Pros: The most extreme mass and strength gains ever. Made me wired in a nice way. Aggression. Made me extremely horny in combination with either proviron or test. I felt extremely self confident. I turned almost everyone's head when walking out in the streets and in the gym. I felt it's not very liver toxic. Amazing joint lubricating effect! One of my favorite drugs by far.

Cons: Calf pumps. Raised my blood pressure. Made me hypo a few times. Ridiculous water retention (because I was eating a fair amount of junk food). Gave me acne which subsided after a couple weeks. May kill libido if used without test or HCG or Proviron.

Proviron

Pros: Makes me extremely horny, gives me hardness even at 15% bf and makes me aggressive. Not liver toxic.

Cons: I need to run 150mgs daily in order to feel all the above. Not good for reducing emotional side effects caused from high estrogen.

Test E

Pros: Makes me feel good and it increases my self confidence.

Cons: I need to run ridiculous amounts (900mgs+) to get the feelings described above and it's just that. No mass gains, no strength gains, nothing. It just maintains mass gained from other AAS. It probably has to do with the distribution on androgen receptors on my body.

NPP

Pros: Can't tell because I was already 10 weeks+ in my cycle. I might try it once more.

Cons: Extreme aggression (could be something else though). Made me breakout terribly all over my chest, back and shoulders. It shut me down so badly that I kinda went on limp dick mode and I was using 600mgs test e, 100mgs anadrol, 150mgs Proviron, hcg and dostinex. I am 2 months on pct and still haven't fully recovered from it.

Phera-Plex

Pros: None

Cons: Made me feel like shit. Will never use again.

Tren X-Treme

Pros: Aggression, nice strength gains, kept me lean on a bulking phase.

Cons: Kinda fucked up my cardiovascular endurance. I felt it's liver toxic.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Why all the "boner" references?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
This is a GREAT idea for a thread and im surprised i havnt seen somthing like this before. I hope more experienced guys like yourself jump on this thread. Research is great but personal experiences go just as far if not further.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
This is a GREAT idea for a thread and im surprised i havnt seen somthing like this before. I hope more experienced guys like yourself jump on this thread. Research is great but personal experiences go just as far if not further.

The reason I started this thread was to have a thread that was a consolidated place to see how different compounds affect different people, and develop trends based off of that. For instance, if you have never tried methyltren, but have tried anadrol and you hate it, and you see that the guys who reacted badly with drol react badly with MT as well, then you can infer that MT may not be the best choice for you. It will take some time to build this thread up with other more experienced guys' lists, because I'll admit, it took some time to write this up. But I think as it grows and fills out, it could be a great one-stop-shop for anecdotal reviews of whatever it is you are thinking about using.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
How about listing the stacks you've used these compounds in SAD? Also, no test-e or test-c?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How about listing the stacks you've used these compounds in SAD? Also, no test-e or test-c?

I thought about listing stacks, but then that adds exponentially more confusion and complexity to the research someone may be doing when reading this. Maybe another thread, or kicking around questions on a case by case basis. This isn't so much about learning how to set up cycles or get the most out of them, but more of a starting point for narrowing down which compounds you consider for setting up a cycle. A trend analysis thread, of sorts.

And no test-e or c yet. This winter though, and I'm really looking forward to it.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I thought about listing stacks, but then that adds exponentially more confusion and complexity to the research someone may be doing when reading this. Maybe another thread, or kicking around questions on a case by case basis. This isn't so much about learning how to set up cycles or get the most out of them, but more of a starting point for narrowing down which compounds you consider for setting up a cycle. A trend analysis thread, of sorts.

And no test-e or c yet. This winter though, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I understand that point, but just a noob question here if you can bear with me: aren't some of the pros and cons possibly related to how it was stacked?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
i JUST WANT TO ILLUSTRATE HOW DIFFERENT ALL OF US RESPOND WITH RESPECT TO HAVING DIFFERENT METABOLISMS, GENETICS, LIFESTYLES ETC ETC .

ILL USE MY TWO FAVORITES AS MY EXAMPLE

Test Suspension

Pros: Super fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Good pumps. Some increased gym aggression. Decent strength increase. Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Bad body acne. Water retention. Ups and downs. Not cost effective.
> 12 cycles ago my results were so profound i wont use any other combo of test because my experience was quite the opposite- tne and suspension were the one and only aas that i consider actually being able to feel - no acne, no bloating of course it could be from factors i mention or what i stack these with- using clen ,t-3 and winstrol my body is constantly drying out - so that could be why I dont bloat- I consider the best test for meTest Propionate

Pros: Fast onset of boners and feeling of "being on". Very little water retention. Good pumps. Stable test levels (injecting ED). Easy to time PCT.

Cons: Slightly annoying to run a long cycle with such frequent injections. That's about it.
i prefer daily or frequesnt injections[/COLOR]Sustanon

Pros: Less frequent injections. Just enough water retention to feel thick and lubricate the joints, but not too much. Great strength increase.

Cons: Took almost a month to really feel it (should've frontloaded). Just enough water retention to look soft and bloated, but not too much. Harder to time PCT.
no compound has ever gotten me so powerful in such a short time- The reason for sustenon is because it works quicker and should not need front loading because it has a mix of different esters- I actually use it now with TNE pre workout and , Sust every 3 days, I will never use cycpoionate or decanoate or enanthate ever again]So all of us have different experiences, when you train and use AAS, part of your responsibility to yourself is studying how you respond as I have never had these experiences, To also answer Iron Insanity - YES of course, I was trying to allude to this myself. Not a noob question LOL, I think the noobs would ask everyone and think they will feel the same, because they have no idea that we can have very very different experiences. As far as PCT goes- I honestly dont believe one has to be as obsessive as people try to be- You just go by the longest ester, Personally I find it very simple

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I understand that point, but just a noob question here if you can bear with me: aren't some of the pros and cons possibly related to how it was stacked?

Absolutely, but I made a concerted effort to write only pros and cons that were NOT related to stacking effect, to the best of my ability. To be honest, the way I have run my three cycles has allowed me to experiment with many different compounds while still being able to judge each one individually. Every compound I have taken I have taken either alone (the testosterones), or with only one other previously used (and thus known response) compound. The only compound that may not have been given a fair shake was Primo, as it was run at the end of a tren run, and tren overpowers pretty much everything.

I would not want to share my experience if I thought that it was bad info or tainted opinions, so I did leave out a couple issues that were probably due to stacking conflicts vs. individual compound response.

Good questions II, I hope I answered them satisfactorily.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic