Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

The Bull's Zone Training Log

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Chris, thats where the wild part of this workout comes in....it grows you like a freak! I'm stronger...bigger...leaner...and my endurance is way up.
By the end of yesterday I was being led from one excercise to another so I didn't trip and break my neck but once I was in place it was strict reps to a slow cadence for 10 reps then immediately to the next excercise. Only 60 seconds break on the second go round.

I am with everybody else. Totally amazing.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I am with everybody else. Totally amazing.

Thank you bro. I highly reccomend this program. It is amazing. It has showed itself time and time again to be successful.

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Thank you bro. I highly reccomend this program. It is amazing. It has showed itself time and time again to be successful.

I have taken a quick glance at it and definitely have in the back of my mind. I would just need to figure out how to tone it down when it comes to my hamstrings and glutes.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I have taken a quick glance at it and definitely have in the back of my mind. I would just need to figure out how to tone it down when it comes to my hamstrings and glutes.

Yes of course. It is designed to be adapted for the individual. It took us a couple weeks to figure out the various poundages to make the 10 sets of 10 with proper breaks.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
August 27, 2014

Leg Day

Gym temp was 98. Figured my leg day would have to be eased. At first we weren't going to superset but I said damn! Let's try and if we have to back off we will.

First superset: barbell Squats with high tension bands for ham curls seated

Squat 165lbs x 10
Band curls
90 seconds rest tween supersets

All 10 sets successfully completed. Had to lay on floor for few minutes after first round

Second Superset: leg extensions with lying ham curls. Only 60 seconds tween these sets

Leg extensions 150lbs x 10
Ham Curls 60 lbs x 10

All 10 sets successfully completed
400 reps done in under one hour

I did it!!!
Crashed and layed on floor for a while. Went and had recup shake and have been laying flat for an hour and a half
Bout to get up and eat

Last edited:
D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Somebody call for a wheelchair? Definitely a killer workout , Bull! Nice work!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
****in' A! Bullmuscle, your beast workouts are inspiring... Amazing.

Dessicated liver you say? LOL!

You go!!!
Thank you Marx. Your support is huge to me.
I can't believe I got through. The heat thing changes the game so much. But I wanted to not back off and just crash on the floor if that happened. Then if it did take weight off to finish.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
uploadfromtaptalk1409191989014.jpg
You can borrow this if ya need to...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Somebody call for a wheelchair? Definitely a killer workout , Bull! Nice work!

Brother thank you! The truth is I layed on the floor till I could safely drive. Got home and carefully drank my shake and I have since been flat in a tub getting rehabbed. Bout to try to stand and go eat.
Posted from Bull Bath. I know TMI :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic