Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

The bigger you get...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Lmfao!! F---king Asians! I had 2 of them bother me at golds. Another smelled my buddies boxers while he showered lmfao...true story!!

One followed me around one day watching everything thing I was doing exercise wise. Then he was insulting me..." U aren't using much weight". I don't know if it was him just observing thinking he isn't going heavy...I told him I was finishing up with cables it's not. Power move etc. He just had a condescending way about him. He wore the craziest shit. Short ass spandex shorts with like a spaghetti strap tank top on. He always wore crazy stuff like this.
The other one wouldn't leave me alone when I had my vibrams on for my squats. Kept asking me the same 3 questions 1400 times. He demanded I take them off for his weird self to inspect. I knew it was going to be easier to just take the damn thing off let him have a look and be done with him.

They are some weird bastards! Luckily I don't use that golds anymore and haven't had any weirdo Asian encounters lol.

Just tell him
U appreciate the kind words but he needs to not touch u again.
If he doesn't listen then corner him in the bathroom or parking lot and have a talk with him....just don't give him a heart attack lol.

this whole post is LOL

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
HGH that chic at the party was begging for a 3 some

I thought this thread was going to be more of a list. I'll bet we have 100.

"Thread: The bigger you get..."

1. the more people ask you to help them move.

2. The more you can't ever find clothes that fit.

Reactions: HGH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The harder it is to wipe your ass :D

Couldn't resist.

H

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
4. The more respect you get in meetings.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
4. The more respect you get in meetings.

that's true for me especially. i'm an architect and contractors typically have ZERO respect for us; they think we're just panzies who sit at a desk all day and don't get dirty. So it's nice to be big when I have to tell them to redo all the shit they ****ed up. ;)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
that's true for me especially. i'm an architect and contractors typically have ZERO respect for us; they think we're just panzies who sit at a desk all day and don't get dirty. So it's nice to be big when I have to tell them to redo all the shit they ****ed up. ;)
yeah... something about a guy bigger then them getting on to them makes them understand that you out rank them mentally and physically on an evolutionary scale...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That pretty much goes with anywhere we go :)

H

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
agreed HDH... I was at a bar once having some drinks with friends... we were seated around a table and there were some drunk "tough guys" assing around behind my buddy and his wife... the kept bumping into her an leaning on her chair. I could tell she was getting annoyed.. and he inst very big... or strong...or fit... so I made her swap seats with me... they had their backs to us when we swapped so they didnt notice...one of them leaned against the seat again and I simply leaned back into him "gently" pushing him away ;) then turned to look at him... he turned around real quick like he was going to say something... and then said.. "oh.. sorry man." and walked to the other side of the bar and his friends followed... my buddy just smiled and said "Sometimes I wish I was as big as you"... so yes... it has its advantages... then you have the opposite... where some other motherfuker wants to try you..because you ARE bigger than him.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
agreed HDH... I was at a bar once having some drinks with friends... we were seated around a table and there were some drunk "tough guys" assing around behind my buddy and his wife... the kept bumping into her an leaning on her chair. I could tell she was getting annoyed.. and he inst very big... or strong...or fit... so I made her swap seats with me... they had their backs to us when we swapped so they didnt notice...one of them leaned against the seat again and I simply leaned back into him "gently" pushing him away ;) then turned to look at him... he turned around real quick like he was going to say something... and then said.. "oh.. sorry man." and walked to the other side of the bar and his friends followed... my buddy just smiled and said "Sometimes I wish I was as big as you"... so yes... it has its advantages... then you have the opposite... where some other motherfuker wants to try you..because you ARE bigger than him.

This happens most when guys are drunk. I've had people "accidentally" bump into me at bars and stuff, trying to see if I'll take that bait.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Keep getting bigger and it'll stop.... lol

at ~340lbs nobody bumps in to me at bars any more. Once in a while a drunk bro will get all excited though - the last time I was out some drunk guy literally pushed his girlfriend out of the way to grab my traps "Bro, you're HUGE" ..... lol....... you need to just laugh it off.

Smile too.... lol...... if you're really the biggest guy in the room why do you need to put out a resting bitch face?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Keep getting bigger and it'll stop.... lol

at ~340lbs nobody bumps in to me at bars any more. Once in a while a drunk bro will get all excited though - the last time I was out some drunk guy literally pushed his girlfriend out of the way to grab my traps "Bro, you're HUGE" ..... lol....... you need to just laugh it off.

Smile too.... lol...... if you're really the biggest guy in the room why do you need to put out a resting bitch face?

Jesus 340 is huge.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic