Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

That Diet problem that we all face at one time.

D

dylric

Aug 20, 2012
So for whatever reason you haven't got access to your meal of choice and you wont be able to for a while. You don't want to slid into dreaded catabolism so a plan needs to be made. But you have the choice of fast food or nothing.
Now if your bulking it might be fine, depending on your strategy, to indulge in a burger or 3. But if your cutting or even clean bulking then your in the shit. Do you not eat or do you eat some of those burgers.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Neither.

Order a couple grilled chicken sandwiches and take the bread off and eat the vegetables on it.

I've been in this situation a lot.

If your at a restaurant just order a grilled chicken breast. If your meal would normally require carbohydrates just order if avaliable (this is an example) a plain baked potato. If not just order a salad.

I've had to do this a lot also.

Just some ideas for you.

Last thing. This is if your diet includes carbohydrates. If your doing a keto diet, I'm not sure you should do.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Fast food joints have so many options now. The only issue I face is the sodium. Beyond that, just grab a salad with grilled chicken, go easy on the dressing, if you put on any at all, and watch out for a lot of other crap they dump on them that can boost cals tremendously, like cheese etc.

Also, as already stated, a grilled chicken sammich is a good coice to. You could even double up the patty, but again, sodium in killer in two fast food chicken patties.

C

chapel8

May 25, 2012
If I cannot get grilled or diced chicken option from the fadt food joiny then my last option is always 6 piece chicken nuggets :p
I'm on a keto diet so it kinda blends in but still dont feel good about it.
Atleast it"ll keep me out of catabolism for next 2-3 hrs until i can get my hands on some 'real' food!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Atleast it"ll keep me out of catabolism for next 2-3 hrs until i can get my hands on some 'real' food!

Don't worry about all that catabolism mumbo jumbo everyone used to preach. It's been proven that this is false. Just focus on getting what you need in a 24 hour period, and you're golden. In fact, you can fast for up to 24 hours and still not be catabolic, but good luck keeping all that food down in one sitting. lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been in a tight spot and take Subway, I do call it a cheat meal though.

Double turkey on 9 grain (laughable) with extra spinach, tomatoes and mustard ;)

I hardly ever do it now but it's always an option in a bind.

Most cities have multiple Subways.

HDH

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If I cannot get grilled or diced chicken option from the fadt food joiny then my last option is always 6 piece chicken nuggets :p
I'm on a keto diet so it kinda blends in but still dont feel good about it.

nuggets are loaded with carbs. if your on keto, eat the burger no bread or ketchup.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic