Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Thanks, hyges, rips

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Anyone use all three? An if so which ones did you like the best.

Using rips myself, an was wondering is its worth switching. Im holding a little water but nothing major.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Im interested as well since Rips are now your best bet for legit GH.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I used the old hyges (pre SSB days) and the rips. The rips are just as good. I like them better than the kigs, and way better than any blues. I haven't tried the new hyges, so I can't speak to that.

If you can get rips, you will be pleased. I only ran them at 2 IUs/day and I was quite pleased.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I definitely like the rips. I'm just wondering how those hyges are. I haven't heard an complaints about thanks. Just wondering if the hyges are worth the extra money.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
I've been pleased with rips, novo's, and certain blues.

I seem to hold way more water on rips for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
It seems that for the most part everyone likes rips and tests show they are very potent. Probably best bet for your money. Of course if money is no object then why not use us pharmacy grade. Novos and thanks have always been good. I'm like winneevee I held water but mainly in my face and it wasn't really bad it looked good I was very full not soft while on rips. Hyges are getting great reviews too.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have to disagree admin... the hyges are testing much higher and cleaner than all of them. There are actually detailed results with comparisons... the 10iu hyges showed 13iu actually and i think 98% purity..

If you do the math hyges are the best bang for the buck... because you are actually getting 130iu per kit... just sayin...

Last edited:
A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
thanks are my personal favorite.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Used Thanks and on Rips now. Rips by far are the best. Water drops after 5-6 months.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Used Thanks and on Rips now. Rips by far are the best. Water drops after 5-6 months.

I switched from Rips to Thanks and felt thanks are far more superior. In potency they're probably around the same but the water retention from the Rips I didn't like.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting... I've heard several different people state they held water on the rips. I ran through 5 kits of the stuff (granted at a low dose of about 2-2.5IU/day), and I didn't have any appreciate water retention. I'm wondering if that's related to the dose.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Interesting... I've heard several different people state they held water on the rips. I ran through 5 kits of the stuff (granted at a low dose of about 2-2.5IU/day), and I didn't have any appreciate water retention. I'm wondering if that's related to the dose.

It could be related to the gh dose or the gear and dose that they are running with it. I took the original hyges when they first came out and they were the best. Also had some blues from the same supplier and thought they sucked. I have heard good things about the rips and would give them a run if the funds were at my disposal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic