Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Testosterone

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok so i have a question, i keep reading that the body recognizes every testosterone as testosterone. But then i read that Sust/Andropen would make your levels fluctuate like a roller coaster, more so than Enanthate and Cyp? Is this true?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
With the different half lives and different peak times there would be some slight fluctuation but the test blends like sust, omnadren and some custom blends are designed for one ester to peak as the other is fading resulting in a more consistently high concentration. this is also strongly dependand on dose timing/ frequency.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So lets say Susts 2x a week Monday and Sat

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
i would say mon and thur or fri.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
your better off shooting every 3 rd day,I have used alot off sustanon in my time.As my other posts in threads say already I love sust. and react very well to it

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I agree, i Loved the stuff when i ran it with deca back in the day, it was actually my fav cycle.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I absolutely LOVE sustanon!! Ive never had an issue shooting 2 times a week. Hell, back in the day i only did it once a week with no issues. Love the stuff

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
In all honesty I think you would love it, especially IF YOU PUT IT INTO A STRUCTURED CYCLE. I think you are missing out on a lot of the benefits/ gains by just bouncing from compound to compound. You look pretty good but who knows what kinds of results you would have on some more standardised protocols.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
One of the main reasons for useing test or any other anabolic is to keep your blood levels peaking all the time for making gains..That was the reason for making sustanon as a blend of 4 testerones that act extremely favorably together in combination.Fast acting and enduring....The esters in sust allow it to work in your body to keep your blood levels peaking...
For me the only way to make sure is to treat all esters alike...EOD injections work like a dream for ALL anabolics...That includes sust too.There is no hit and miss when u treat them all the same...I also have other oppions why i treat all esters the same but that would be getting off base on this subject....Now, that i have used this approach doing eod injections...I know im not wasteing any time and effort....dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
In all honesty I think you would love it, especially IF YOU PUT IT INTO A STRUCTURED CYCLE. I think you are missing out on a lot of the benefits/ gains by just bouncing from compound to compound. You look pretty good but who knows what kinds of results you would have on some more standardised protocols.

Im pretty good right now, hitting Cyp 2x a week, thinking about throwing another compound into it, like var.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic