Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Testosterone Undeconate-Andriol.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Getting ready to get some test powders and one is Test Undec. because after taking the test enan. and prop I'll be tired of pinning.

Now the Test Undec has to be encapulated in oil or can I just add to olive oil and eat on a piece of bread.

Sep 11, 2012
Getting ready to get some test powders and one is Test Undec. because after taking the test enan. and prop I'll be tired of pinning.

Now the Test Undec has to be encapulated in oil or can I just add to olive oil and eat on a piece of bread.

On a serious level you have to take so much of that stuff. It really isn't worth it. If you don't want to pin try d-bols, anadrols, anavars, halotestin and winstrol. All of which will yield better gains and it cheaper and you don't have to stay on for long periods of time if you're worried about your liver. Good luck.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have used it in almost all of my cycles with great success. For some weird reason my body reacts very favorably to it. The only downside for me is the cost even though I already get it for a very low price. I haven't tried it on it's own but in combination with Dianabol it works wonders.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
On a serious level you have to take so much of that stuff. It really isn't worth it. If you don't want to pin try d-bols, anadrols, anavars, halotestin and winstrol. All of which will yield better gains and it cheaper and you don't have to stay on for long periods of time if you're worried about your liver. Good luck.

Well I'm getting all that stuff too except halotestin. I'll save it & Tbol for last and maybe do a 3 month cycle with anadrol 1st month, Dbol 2nd month, and Var 3rd month with Test and winny both injected. JUST DO IT!

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I got Test Phenylpropionate instead of Undecanoate. Much better choice!

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i was just gonna add that i had to take alot of andriol to feel anything...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic