Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Testosterone Propionate injection site rotation ?

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Well for me when I use short esters I have 14 different areas to pin and keep track of where I start, usually if I pin an area I allow one week to pass before I pin again

This is my plan:

1. Monday, Left thigh Monday 1cc to 2cc / 23- 25g 1inch to 1 1/2
2. Tuesday Right thigh 1cc to 2 cc / 23-25g 1inch to 1 1/2
3. Wednesday Left butt cheek 1cc to 2cc / 22-23g 1inch to 1 1/2
4. Thursday Right butt cheek 1cc to 2cc / 22-23g 1inch to 1 1/2
5. Friday, Left shoulder 1cc/ 25-27g /5/8 to 1 inch
6. Saturday Right shoulder 1cc/ 25-27g /5/8 to 1 inch
7. Sunday I split the 1cc in two shots using 2- U100 pins 27g 1/2 inch filled to the 50 mark hash pin(1/2cc)into left bicep and the other right bicep

Next week start all over again.

A I also use the tricps both the outer long head and inner head using 27g 1/2 U100 pin sometimes same as biceps using 1/2cc in each

B. Also the posterior (rear delts) also I use the same size syringe as the triceps/biceps shots use 1/2 cc in each shot

C. I also use the front part of the thighs, with a 23-25g needles 1 inch to 1 1/2 but this bodypart you have to be careful as there are a lot of nerves there and also you have to get exactly in the rectus femoris there are gaps in between the rectus femoris with the vastus medialis, abductor and vastus lateralis if you get right inbetween those muscle gaps your oil depot didn't get into the muscle it's pretty much right under the skin and might risk an abscess although I've seen studies where they use AAS oil sub-Q shots, but I'm not going to be a guinea pig for that.

Anyways there's a lot of places to pin you just have to build up some courage to go through with them on some bodyparts as some hurt (for me the biceps ones hurts for up to an hour after I pin) but if you have a good rotation you don't build as much scar tissue as there's nothing that sounds quite nasty as hearing the needle squeak when it goes in because of the scar tissue built up in the muscle!!!

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Damn Snach can't follow you on that post but I will say if it is virgin muscle it will always hurt the first few times around imo. I use front delts, glutes, outer quads and am really considering biceps or pecs as my next muscle group.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Myo, do you typically stick to single esters or blends....I think sustanon done once weekly works very well.
never done any blends except sust. I use lots of HG, that's why my inj volumes are high.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic