Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Testosterone Propionate injection site rotation ?

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
How do you rotate injection sites.. how often and should i have 4 sites? shoulders, quads? Help

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I rotate as many sites as possi le regaurdless of what it is im using. I like quads, glutes, front delts, rear delts, both heads on the tris, lats and pecs. Thats 16 different sites.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It's always good to rotate sites for one reason in particular...SCAR TISSUE! If you build up too much scar tissue in one specific site the tissue will get hard and very tough to push a needle through. It may even effect how well that site can hold oil. I've been using 23g pins for my delts this time around because it's all I have, but I have noticed a steady buildup of scar tissue and now I have to take a couple weeks off from those sites to let them heal. The more sites you have to work with, the less chance of scar tissue buildup. For those of you who have ever stuck a needle into scar tissue, you know it doesn't feel good. It's like hitting a brick wall and pushing oil through it can be painful and near impossible.

The site that most people underutilize is the ventroglute. Do a quick google search on ventroglute and you'll see it's a virtually pain-free site and is much easier to reach than the UOQ of the glute. Better yet, check out spotinjections.com

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How do you rotate injection sites.. how often and should i have 4 sites? shoulders, quads? Help

You should always have 4 sites for each side of your body, reduces scar tissue, and since prop is more painful than other esters, you want a lot on back up

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
I had to stop injecting my glutes. It was near impossible to push any oil into them, BUT after laying off of them for 2 years they are now G2G again.

Gage

Gage

Jul 23, 2011
With prop I usually change up the injection site when the site im using starts to hurt. Quad injects are me favorite.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I had to stop injecting my glutes. It was near impossible to push any oil into them, BUT after laying off of them for 2 years they are now G2G again.

Have had that problem to, good reson to use the gear that causes the least amount of infflamation at inject sites. I've seen cases where there was so damn much scartissue the depots injected just set there and create a pocket that can be there for months not absorbing.

Last edited:
gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
damn i had my mind made up on doing prop but after reading this thread im thinking twice again. fuck

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010

Same here...thats another reason I prefer long-acting esters.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I like to do 1 x week all with long esters, currently up to 10cc's of oil in same day, 5cc each side. I alternate between glute medius and ventroglutes each week. scar tissue hasn't been an issue since starting this route.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Myo, do you typically stick to single esters or blends....I think sustanon done once weekly works very well.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I like to use 2 handswhen pinning so I do alot of ventroglute, quads, and calves. Many people dont like calves but I hold 2cc oil there real nice. That gives me 6 places to rotate where I can use both hands.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic