Ron Harris had them and said he didn't believe they were good for active people
Had his taken out

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Ron Harris had them and said he didn't believe they were good for active people
Had his taken out

If you have really low body fat, they are more painful....well, uncomfortable, according to the doc. Obviously, if you need a lot of pellets, they will take up a lot of space.

It works great for menopausal women to raise their test levels if taken with the prescribed amounts of progesterone. Should this make us feel better or worse? LOL

Again, the key seems to be the ability to keep levels very consistent for longer periods of time. The benefit of fewer side effects with BHRT are, of course, on a user by user basis. Isnt everything?

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Sounds interesting it would be nice to cruise for a few months without injecting...
Like to hear more about these infections tho...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Now tren pellets would be interesting, wait seems like I've heard of those before.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Sounds interesting it would be nice to cruise for a few months without injecting...
Like to hear more about these infections tho...

I will keep everyone posted. I have been polishing up a spot on my ass for a while now. May have to give it a try. Have heard of people getting infections but have not spoken to anyone that has had a problem with these particular pellets. The "bio-identical" part is supposed to be a significant difference in the way the body reacts and uses the test. We shall see.

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
Pellets are just going to start you high and drop over time. Pinning, at least twice per week, is going to give you a much more stable level. Plus, you can rotate sites. I don't see how pellets aren't going to eventually build up a shit ton of scar tissue.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic