Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter

Testing Questions

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
It's sketchy. Some guys I know have passed on TRT, some not because the test/epitest ration is wrong.

Now, there are guys who switch to suspension at 2 months out and just come off the day of the meet, others work out other ways to beat the test. Talk to any college/pro football player and you'll find all sorts of ways to beat the test.

In the end though it's more moral than just beating the test. Low dose or not, TRT is still more than your natural test level, so why compete natural? Why justify that to yourself just to be the big fish in the little pond? We're lucky that in our sport we have untested options, why not just go that route and leave the tested feds for guys who actually are clean?

Because I'm not really into running cycles anymore and I have to be on TRT thats why I asked about it. I'm not trying to cheat or looking for loop holes. I would take being 23 and natural over my old ass and TRT anyday

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
No worries, I'm not here to judge anyone..... compete where you want, especially if they allow TRT use.

I'm still just bitter about it from my days competing AAPF.... 30 and clean is no where near 30 and TRT.... I ended up just competing APF because I was so sick of all the guys claiming drug free who were on TRT or TRT+++ especially in the masters division... what's the point of a masters division if the guys are running the test of a 16 year old at prom?

Either way, that's my own personal thing. I live in an area with lots of meets to choose from so there's no problem competing somewhere untested if that's what you want. I understand that for some guys the only meet around is tested so they are left with the choice of trying to beat it or not compete. I don't blame you for choosing to compete.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
No worries, I'm not here to judge anyone..... compete where you want, especially if they allow TRT use.

I'm still just bitter about it from my days competing AAPF.... 30 and clean is no where near 30 and TRT.... I ended up just competing APF because I was so sick of all the guys claiming drug free who were on TRT or TRT+++ especially in the masters division... what's the point of a masters division if the guys are running the test of a 16 year old at prom?

Either way, that's my own personal thing. I live in an area with lots of meets to choose from so there's no problem competing somewhere untested if that's what you want. I understand that for some guys the only meet around is tested so they are left with the choice of trying to beat it or not compete. I don't blame you for choosing to compete.

My question should have been... is TRT allowed, if it's not allowed in a given federation I wouldn't do it... the problem I was having is the rule books in most of the federations I have looked at are so vague with their rules and with a urine test I wasn't sure it would show up and if it's not showing up then you know everyone else is on it. If I was 100% natty I wouldn't want to compete against other masters on TRT either.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
My question should have been... is TRT allowed, if it's not allowed in a given federation I wouldn't do it... the problem I was having is the rule books in most of the federations I have looked at are so vague with their rules and with a urine test I wasn't sure it would show up and if it's not showing up then you know everyone else is on it. If I was 100% natty I wouldn't want to compete against other masters on TRT either.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions about you.

In that case, just email them. Some do and some don't.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic