Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Test Undecanoate

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
How long should you wait before getting blood work done? My friend will be on 1000mg of Test U a week and wants to get blood work

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would think somewhere around 3 weeks. Shoney can better answer this one.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
Lets hear it Shoney lolls

Why wouldn't the test be higher say a week later? I know you dont see results till week 5 or so but wouldnt you be able to biochemical changes almost immediately?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Well I was assuming you would want the blood work done as the test was on the upswing, 1 week would be too soon.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
Yeah he wants to see it on the upswing. I guess im just overthinking it but i was just guessing that your test would be higher once you start pinning

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Wait, HE is using 1000mg EW for how long???
How many shots of 1000mg has he taken already?

what carrier is his Test U made with? the standard is with Castor-Oil as the carrier.

Why Test U? for HRT or using it in a cycle?

Last edited:
M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
Wait, HE is using 1000mg EW for how long???
How many shots of 1000mg has he taken already?

what carrier is his Test U made with? the standard is with Castor-Oil as the carrier.

Why Test U? for HRT or using it in a cycle?

I think he took his first shot today. This is a cycle. He got it from a local dude at his gym. Its dosed at 250mg/mL he is goin to take 500mg mondays and fridays. I think he going to use it for 15 weeks

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Not sure how well that long of a esther will work for a cycle. I guess as they say test is test though.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I think when you talk about a 5 week window with test, that is that amount of time it takes to saturate the receptors. I don't know if it correlates to max free test and blood serum levels or that that number changes any from week to week. I don't know. Never thought about it. I've always gotten the blood work done when the cycle peaks. Do that and I am sure that's the readings your going to want to see.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This sounds like a terrible idea for a cycle.... I think its probably best used for TRT purposes/cruising. Very slow acting.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
I think when you talk about a 5 week window with test, that is that amount of time it takes to saturate the receptors. I don't know if it correlates to max free test and blood serum levels or that that number changes any from week to week. I don't know. Never thought about it. I've always gotten the blood work done when the cycle peaks. Do that and I am sure that's the readings your going to want to see.

Yeah i will just tell him to wait a few weeks before getting tested

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic