T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Put some deep heat on the whole site this morning would highly recommend

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Put a heating pad on the spot for a little bit. That will help the Knott disperse quicker typically. Also try heading the oil up a touch before injection and see of that may help some. But as stated above prop just sucks for some to run.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Put a heating pad on the spot for a little bit. That will help the Knott disperse quicker typically. Also try heading the oil up a touch before injection and see of that may help some. But as stated above prop just sucks for some to run.

I grabbed a heating pad today, put it on for about 15mins worked a little..the redness is just turning in to a bruise now lol got another pin day tomorrow, other pin from from monday is no where near healed either so il have 2 sore spots now :261:

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
also take some motrin to reduce the inflammation in the area. i usually get pretty tore up the first couple times but evens out and my body can handle if better over time.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Been taking ibrurofen too to take the swelling and pain down still sore though but very much doubt its infection to be honest

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
You should try injecting 1/2 cc or less and see if you do any better. For me, the volume of the shot makes a big difference. Had to work my way up. I used to pin every day to keep the volume small.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Right to keep everyone updated, went docs today and he felt the lump behind the site and he said there might be a slight infection so hello anti biotics :(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Right to keep everyone updated, went docs today and he felt the lump behind the site and he said there might be a slight infection so hello anti biotics :(

This is the doctor's first line of defense. He would give you the antibiotics one way or the other. Take a probiotic like acidophilus while on your antibiotic.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
You should try injecting 1/2 cc or less and see if you do any better. For me, the volume of the shot makes a big difference. Had to work my way up. I used to pin every day to keep the volume small.

If I haven't injected a site in a while this is what I do, start out small and work my way up. It seems like the muscle gets better at absorbing the gear over time.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Right last update on this now, so the pin was Monday and was inflamed for days after went docs and got prescribed anti-b Thursday and its now Saturday afternoon and the redness has gone from 8cms in diameter to near nothing just left with a yellow bruise over inject site and that's in combo with heat pad 15 mins a day to, so there you go...if any newbies are having problems thinking about infections dont freak out its not the be all and end all as iv shown making this thread!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you had no fever its not an infection. The doc gave you anti-biotics to cover his ass.

But here is my question. Say the gear gave you that infection. What are you going to do now?

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
I had the same reaction to most of the prop Ive taken. Very sore for the first couple days then just goes away. My past experience is after a few weeks of rotation your body gets used to it and the soreness goes from an 8 to like a 3 or 4 and for a shorter period of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic