jacobss
What's New?

Test Prop + nolva + dutasteride

E

EDED

Oct 26, 2011
good info here!

learning a lot by lurking.

I know a few female figure/physique competitors and they all seem to be using things a bit too much, primo, var, win, voice cracking, breaking out

I don't think its necessary for women to really rely on AR to push muscles. that's not the only pathway we know of.

now there are so many different hormones that we all can use to have positive nitrogen balance and increase metabolism via more muscle accrual.

for example, instead of heavy GH usage, one can use low dose GHRPs alone or with low dose GH. minimize hypothyroid like symptoms water and joint pain etc.

igflr3 is wonderful. people are confused by it but give it a run. the trick is to buy 100mcg vials and use it up in 3-5 days. it works for 2 days or so imo. vascularity, pump and I feel that it also has nutrient shuttling effect but without halting fat loss or causing fat gain like insulin.

insulin. for off season. with GH and thyroid med

MGF. people use it for tendonitis but I like to use post workout and again gives you fullness and recovery that one can rely on without any side effects.

as for gear.
one can make low dose var injectable and use it to by pass liver metabolism. one detox pathway is through skin and that's what (or one of many reasons) women break out. My friends will be trying it out and I will report back.

now the same friends are currently dropping primo/var as they were getting ****ed up from it.
and I told them to let it clear out next 10 days...but use 20mg nolva 3x a week, and dutasteride 3x a week. once they are steady in the blood system, then they will start test prop 25mg 2x a week.

from reading posts here, 25mg eod or 2x a week seem safe for women however if I can cut out DHT conversion process there will be minimized DHT related sides (theoretically) and nolva low dose will keep any bloating low. they may not even need nolva at all.

DHT is several times stronger in terms of affinity to AR but instantly metabolized in muscle AR. so its almost unnecessary for us to rely on it heavily. DHT derived synthetics make sense but not for women. so if test binds to AR but not as strongly and doesn't get inactivated like DHT does in muscles. it could be as close to SARM as possible...relatively speaking.

any thougths?

I also have methandriol diprop to use as anti estrogen. andriol (metabolite of DHEA) is very specific ERbeta agonist. if you don't know the differences between ERalpha and beta you can look it up. DHT metabolites are also ERbeta agonist. so imo nolva or proviron can be avoided if this can be used.
M.A.D was in Drive with EQ because back then people thought there was only ONE estrogen receptor. now we know there is yin/yang system to Estrogen pathways.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic