Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Test Prop + HCG

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
After reading several places about the different protocols for HCG uses both on cycle and pre-PCT for longer acting esters of test and other drugs, I was curious to find out a few of your opinions on short cycles as to the protocol and if it's at all necessary. Wasn't 100% whether this should have been in the PCT section or the CYCLE section, I apologize if I got this wrong.

E.G. 150mg EOD 6 week test prop cycle only.

Would it be used from week 2-3? in the 4-5 days after last pin before starting the PCT? From the beginning? or not worth it at all?

And also the dosages 250IU E4D while on then more like 2500IU for the pre PCT section on day 1 and 3 (for example)

And while i'm asking, would this be a suitable PCT? Not enough/overkill? , Nolva 40/40/20/20/20, Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 (after reading that 50mg of clomind and 20mg of Nolva allow peak saturation of receptors, is the larger initial dose worth it?) Would you use an use adex EOD at 0.25 for this also?

Thanks in advance!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I for one am completely against short cycles like that. 6 weeks at 150mgs EOD is pointless imo. I personally believe a mild or moderate dose for longer runs shows better permanent gains. But this is open to debate.

In regards to HCG..there is so much debate and disagreement on it's use, timing and dosaging. I would warn you that you are going to get a dozen answers. All of them may have validity to them, or not.

HCG during that cycle, I personally "doubt" it is necessary. Though 250iu E4d seems very safe and harmless in theory. I think what people forget is that using too much HCG or for too long has the potential to desensitize the testes and shut down natural LH production.

PCT wise, I am sure that dosage "could" work. I don't see any reason to mix nolva and adex..choose one or the other would be my suggestion.

What have you done in the past that you have found works, for "you"?

^^bump for other answers^^

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
Apparently the shorter the cycle the easier to recover from in terms of HTPA restoration regaining previous functionality where the aas may affect the user.
I personally have never ran a cycle so I cannot comment on what has worked for me.
I'm just researching so that if I ever decide to run a cycle i'm ready. It's also an interest and would like more opinions on how the combination would affect the user. Read millions of different reasoning's backed up with some studies and some what would seem 'common sense' on how the body functions and what to use to combat certain things but going from board to board and reading opinions, there doesn't seem to be a 'definite'. If the way to go was, you use this for this long then use this and then that then that's it done, like an instruction booklet that everyone used it would be easy. Then there's the fact that everyone's body is different and will react differently, like some are more prone to gyno or balding from the meds where others see non of these side effects. Reading into bits of the Anabolics by Llewwllyn and Laymans guide by Mick Hart, the opinions differ and it just depends what people decide to go with and then they learn from there on. Some people can recover from little to no PCT or tapering down but with the wide range of things available to help recover, this would be daft (not meant in a bad way).
Triptorelin is something i've recently come across reading through various forums and the like and a single dose would appear to be the one stop solution to PCT, but then there doesn't seem to be much proof or many people using it and logging it etc.
I could go on but i'd just like to see what people come back with.

Thanks for the response!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Read what you wan't but I'm telling you a 6 week cycle is a waist. Shut down for 6 weeks for little to no gains after pct?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic