Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test/Mast cruise

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I do about 300 mg of test-c weekly keep's my levels right around a thousand. When I cycle my base cycle has always been 600 mg of test and on this cycle I'm doing 400 mg of mast e.

I always feel stronger, I'm leaner, and always feel more pumped with masteron in my cycle. Who cruises year-round with mast-e?

I was wondering if I back my test back to the normal 300 per week and keep mast-e at 200 per week is that worth even doing or can I keep the levels higher?

This cycle my wife does 10 mg of test c and 100 mg of mast e per week what would be the maximum weekly dose for masteron for her?

We have at least 15 years of cycling experience. Used everything from Drol/tren (me) to mast/eq/car/winny for her.

Thank you

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My "TRT" (self-prescribed) consists of 300mg Test Cyp and 200mg MastE per week. I used to do Cyp and Proviron but simplified it with the Masteron Inj. Keeps me "drier", hornier and my lipids are stable at these doses.

My wife likes the Primo better than Masteron, probably because it costs more lol. The highest she's gone with Mast is 150mg/wk with split Prop shots. She said her chin and chest were starting to get out of hand even at 150.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you for the reply. We've never tried primo but I will look into that. She is less worried about the sides there has already been changes throughout the years so as long as she doesn't grow a full beard lol she's fine. She's still very feminine but muscular doesn't want to be bulky but for her size she does carry a fair amount of muscle. She just likes the way it makes her feel but it almost 55 years old I need all I can get just to keep up with her sex drive.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thank you for the reply. We've never tried primo but I will look into that. She is less worried about the sides there has already been changes throughout the years so as long as she doesn't grow a full beard lol she's fine. She's still very feminine but muscular doesn't want to be bulky but for her size she does carry a fair amount of muscle. She just likes the way it makes her feel but it almost 55 years old I need all I can get just to keep up with her sex drive.
"She just likes the way it makes her feel but it almost 55 years old I need all I can get just to keep up with her sex drive." Switch out 55 with 64, same problem on my end LOL. My E2 runs on the high side and an AI is out. Too hard to control E2 and kills my joints. Tried adding Mast P and cutting some T, found it to work much better than an AI and helps with libido and ED. Some of the girls at the gym like Mast P but not more than 50/wk, love the energy and libido boost, more so than TC, but one has hair issues and Mast P even at 25 mg twice a week really makes it worse, the other has no problems. Genetics. My HRT is TC 80, Mast P 30 and ND 20 compounded every 5 days. 350 IU HCG twice a week to keep the nuts from evaporating. At one point, one of the female competitors tried switching out her TC with Primo (tested) cut her TC in half and replaced with Primo, lost her drive in the gym and softened a little, not much change in strength, replaced it back with T after 4 weeks and she filled back out, esp back/shoulders and drive/energy back up. Anabolic wise in her they were similar. IMO, it's nothing special, expensive and will have some impact on lipids and LFTs depending on dose and duration, TC will not at least under 300 mg/wk. Rather stick with TC as the base, Mast and a little ND for the joints. In women, TC blows up their libido but Mast can send it nuclear. Have trimix on hand. Just my two cents.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There is Quality Of Life, and there is LIFE-SAVING.

Some of your posts, Wilson6, may provide both for us reluctantly aging studhorses ... TY! :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I really liked mast when I've run it, but it really affects my prostate, and does so immediately upon using. Do others who use it regularly get affected wrt prostate?

Also makes my hair fall out, although I probably shouldn't care, as I really don't have much left....

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I really liked mast when I've run it, but it really affects my prostate, and does so immediately upon using. Do others who use it regularly get affected wrt prostate?

Also makes my hair fall out, although I probably shouldn't care, as I really don't have much left....
Same situation here. Mast is basically a derivative of DHT, and excess DHT causes hair loss and prostate enlargement. I don't mind the hair loss because I'm genetically prone to losing hair, but I already have to pee three or four times a night because of my prostate. If I ran Mast, at a decent dose now, it would probably be six or seven pees a night.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Every cloud has a silver lining ......

EACH time you get up to pee in the middle of the night is another opportunity for you to see if wifey can be gently awakened when you're done.

More "at bats" means more possibilities ... you won't bat 1.000 every night, but a .333 career average is probably better than what you're doing now.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Think about this, if you take a 5ARi (finasteride or dutasteride) it takes months to get measurable changes in urine flow and to decrease prostate volume by crushing DHT levels, it doesn't change in a few days or even weeks. If you give older guys pure DHT, raise their blood levels 7 fold, there is no effect on the prostate over 2 years of treatment. See attached PDF. In fact, one study showed an improvement in BPH Sx with DHT treatment. Moveover, jacking up blood conc 7 fold does not increase intraprostatic DHT levels. IMO, unless you can get a pre-post prostate US to actually look at the size of the prostate and say that Mast increases it, and it may because that study has never been done, it is unlikely it would happen to the extent to impair flow or cause Sx in a short period of time. The flip side is, for the guys that have issues with it, how long does it take for those issues to resolve? Again, if it's just days to a few weeks, probably not physically changing the prostate because to reverse the effects of 5ARi's also takes time. More of the younger urologists are viewing many of the BPH Sx as not just mechanical obstruction or inflammation, but pelvic floor dysfunction (muscle/nerve). I have a 91 g prostate, I go through periods where it's harder to urinate, burns, etc. and then it gets better with no treatment and continuing HRT. My prostate exams when I have Sx do not indicate infection or inflammation and I've had prostate infections and when the doc puts pressure on an inflamed prostate, you'll see stars. So why do these Sx wax and wane? Why to they get worse during times of stress? Pelvic floor issues. Why Mast would affect that, who knows but it may have more to do with increased drive or the nerves governing lower urinary tract function. The other issue is, if it increases libido, that means more sex and that alone can affect pelvic floor and prostate inflammation. You can actually get physical therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction to improve Sx, haven't done that yet bc of time, but both urologists I work with keep telling me to give it a try.

Attachments

• DHT admin and prostate in older men.pdf
    461.2 KB · Views: 82
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wilson, so what I hear you saying is that it's likely not the DHT in the mast causing the problem, but Mast may still be contributing to BPH due to increase in libido, etc. I'm also hearing you say that regular sexual activity, which I'd rather have than not have obviously, can also be contributing.

I also notice a correlation between caffeine consumption and BPH. Are you aware of that being a contributor? The BPH is a hassle, as I can tell I'm not always fully evacuating, and in a perfect world I'd be sleeping straight through the night. Right now it's just 1x/night, so when I hear other posters talk about 3-4x/night that sounds dreadful.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Wilson, so what I hear you saying is that it's likely not the DHT in the mast causing the problem, but Mast may still be contributing to BPH due to increase in libido, etc. I'm also hearing you say that regular sexual activity, which I'd rather have than not have obviously, can also be contributing.

I also notice a correlation between caffeine consumption and BPH. Are you aware of that being a contributor? The BPH is a hassle, as I can tell I'm not always fully evacuating, and in a perfect world I'd be sleeping straight through the night. Right now it's just 1x/night, so when I hear other posters talk about 3-4x/night that sounds dreadful.
TG have you been scoped, had a bladder US done to see what remains in the bladder after voiding and had a US done on your prostate to measure volume? Best way to find out exactly what is going on. Flex scope is simple and relatively painless and the transsrectal US is nothing. My prostate protrudes into my bladder, visualized on the scope but the doc knew as soon as he tried to rotate the scope there was an obstruction. I had a Urolift 3 yrs ago, some help but not enough. Probably try rezum next. I can still hold about 350 - 400 cc and only have 10 ml or so remaining, so I can still empty but flow is restricted and I'm getting tired of taking flomax twice a day. When I do have flare ups of PFD, it just makes things worse and/or stress as it fucks with the nervous system that affects the urinary tract system. I drink 3 - 4 cups of coffee a day, doesn't make any difference w or wo. I'm only up once at night and I eat just before bed so it wouldn't matter BPH or not, bladder is full. Sure Mast can contribute, but it wouldn't happen that fast, has to be another mechanism that affects nerve function in that area and fires everything up.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great info. Thanks! No, I haven't been scoped. I've put my BPH on hold as I've had heart issues this past year. The month after my second jab (don't know if it's related or not), I developed atrial flutter, BP and heartrate increased. Spent 5 days in ICU, and had multiple PEs while in ICU. Doc said I likely wouldn't have made it if I hadn't already been IV'd up in the ICU. Will be going into the hospital in a few weeks for some heart medication (takes 2-3 days to "tune" the dose), and then getting an ablation done in a couple weeks after that. Hoping that fixes the flutter for good.

Then I feel better about turning my attention to the BPH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic