A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
lol never tried the sitting on the shitter to pin it will have to give it a try

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I cross my legs and the leg you're about to pin rests on top of the other to relax the quad....I've recently implemented the quads more into the rotation moreso than ever. they're easy...I too had some apprehension.

Seriously, you don't know how you'll react to tren until you try it....you've already pinned in the past, think nothing of it....you'll probably love it.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I cross my legs and the leg you're about to pin rests on top of the other to relax the quad....I've recently implemented the quads more into the rotation moreso than ever. they're easy...I too had some apprehension.

Seriously, you don't know how you'll react to tren until you try it....you've already pinned in the past, think nothing of it....you'll probably love it.

So you cross your legs and lift your skirt and then....lol. But yeah, it will be weeks before he gets sides, if he gets sides..

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
So you cross your legs and lift your skirt and then....lol. But yeah, it will be weeks before he gets sides, if he gets sides..

Right before I pull the tampon out....exactly.

Ankle on ankle....easiest way for me to relax the quad. But thanks DICK

I can't comment on tren as I'm not familiar as much, but if I purchased something, I'm certainly not going to worrry about darting the shit.

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
i have done them in the past but its always painful. the test i have is always painful the glute is the only way i take it. the test always leaves a rock hard ball for a few days and usually leaves me limping if i do it anywares else ive tried it just about every location.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Right before I pull the tampon out....exactly.

Ankle on ankle....easiest way for me to relax the quad. But thanks DICK

I can't comment on tren as I'm not familiar as much, but if I purchased something, I'm certainly not going to worrry about darting the shit.

Thats big white dick ...
But yeah, usually excited about a new compound....

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
i have done them in the past but its always painful. the test i have is always painful the glute is the only way i take it. the test always leaves a rock hard ball for a few days and usually leaves me limping if i do it anywares else ive tried it just about every location.

What length pin are you using? Shouldn't have a lump..

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What length pin are you using? Shouldn't have a lump..

curious to this as well. I've gotten a couple days of soreness if there's too much BA in the oil......but lumps? never.

From what I've "heard" this could be the case of a short pin where the oil gets stuck between the muscle and fat. Are you using 23-1.5 or 25-1".....are you going all the way in?

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
23. 1.5 to the hilt. top outer portion of the glute one needle to draw and another to pin it. i always warm the vial in water while im in the shower then i alchohol prep the vial and the area with two different prep pads. the area always swells up for a day and has a hard lump usually goes away after a day or two. i have used other products and this is the only one that does it to me. none of my freinds have it happen to them. i have even tried diff locations and had a buddy pin it for me a few times same thing everytime. its PRO CHEM TEST E 300 so i dont really know what is cousing it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
23. 1.5 to the hilt. top outer portion of the glute one needle to draw and another to pin it. i always warm the vial in water while im in the shower then i alchohol prep the vial and the area with two different prep pads. the area always swells up for a day and has a hard lump usually goes away after a day or two. i have used other products and this is the only one that does it to me. none of my freinds have it happen to them. i have even tried diff locations and had a buddy pin it for me a few times same thing everytime. its PRO CHEM TEST E 300 so i dont really know what is cousing it.

Jeez, that's pretty much spot on....I got nothing to add for you buddy.

When I've had issues in one area, I've kept that area out of the rotation for a bit. Glute, glute, delt delt, ventro ventro, quad quad.....lot of fellas like the pec but I haven't tried there yet.

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
yeah my buddy says its couse gear is so strong idk ive tried rotating glute quads shoulder and everytime same thing. the glute is at least bearable couse i can walk and use my arms lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic