Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
seems like my sex drive is stronger on C

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I don't understand how you guys are getting different sides from one to the other, they're almost exactly the same.

well, I don't pretend to understand it either, but esters do make a difference.

I have tried time and time again to do enanthate, and that's just not happening. and cyp? like mother's milk.

go figure.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
well, I don't pretend to understand it either, but esters do make a difference.

I have tried time and time again to do enanthate, and that's just not happening. and cyp? like mother's milk.

go figure.

I'm the same way. Just like I can't eat potatoes cause they make me lethargic. Everyone is different!

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I think I'll go with test C next time it does seem to give you that refreshed sexy feeling, like teen spirit.

Maybe more like your mom or grandma dancing!

Last edited:
I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
I ran E last cycle and cyp this cycle and my personal experience was the E gave me pip and lumps but the cyp is smooth and painless but that could just be how it was brewed I believe.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I try to stick with Cyp just because that's what my TRT prescription is.
I think UGL Cyp and Enanthate are both the same though. You think you're taking one but it's probably the other. Long as it's legit Test though, I don't care too much.

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah some people react differently to esters. For me personally i prefer cyp. Test e gives me a bit more lumps and pip.

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Ive tried both and both gave me similar effect. Either or is fine for me

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I prefer cyp. Maybe it has something to do with it only costing me $7 a vial because of my insurance

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Makes no difference to me. I was doing cyp. Now I switched to eth for a month or so

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic