Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Test Enan or Cyp?

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
Not much difference between the two. I prefer E, couldn't tell you why? It feels negligibly stronger I suppose. Some like C. Both work about the same IMO.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I have taken E most of my life, then I switched to C, lets say I will never go back to E, I feel more effects on C

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If there were only E and C to choose from, I would go with the least expensive.

If they cost the same mg per mg, I would go with the highest mg/ml.

If they were still the same, I would go with the C to space the inject out an extra day or two.

HDH

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I wont touch Cyp. Its what gave me gyno and it happened fast. I also like the way I feel more on Test E.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If there were only E and C to choose from, I would go with the least expensive.

If they cost the same mg per mg, I would go with the highest mg/ml.

If they were still the same, I would go with the C to space the inject out an extra day or two.

HDH

I'd have to agree with you everything you said right there!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I basically thought the only difference was one derived from Europe and the other was from the US....as for my experience test e and c, I tend to bloat up a little more on test c, but definitely feel strong. test e does my fine as well, just seems a little less bloat.

J

jacobsladder15

Jun 21, 2013
"Testosterone-Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are for all intense purposes the same thing; they are identical. The only difference worth mentioning is in the half-life but as both extend well past a week, while it may be worth mentioning it is of an insignificant nature. The truth is simple; 100mg of Testosterone-Cypionate versus 100mg of Testosterone-Enanthate will yield the same results." I think Test E's hl is 11 days, Test C's hl is 12 days.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Enanthate sides eat me alive. However, I can push cypionate to insane levels with no problem at all.

I love cypionate....like candy to a kid.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've tried both. Imho, I experienced no real difference between the two.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I don't understand how you guys are getting different sides from one to the other, they're almost exactly the same.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i prefer cyp. since i switched from delatestryl back in the day to cyp i feel much better. i switch it up sub Q and im and Blood tests are always close in numbers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic