Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

test e and insomnia

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
How common is this with you guys? Week 4 today solo test e run at 600mg/week first cycle. Haven't been sleeping the past 6 days. Tried melatonin, nyquil, tylenol pm. I fall asleep for 30 mins then suddenly I'm wide awake and for the rest of the night I'm in & out of consciousness. Usually wake up hot and sweaty. I can definitely feel the test in my system I feel more confident an all that but since I'm so tired from not sleeping its causing problems with work and workouts. Plus getting grumpy as hell. Anybody else experience this?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
jesus is this like the cycle from hell? lol

I've never heard of insomnia from test. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But what you're describing sounds like Tren. Look elsewhere IMO. Probably not the gear.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
jesus is this like the cycle from hell? lol

I've never heard of insomnia from test. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But what you're describing sounds like Tren. Look elsewhere IMO. Probably not the gear.

Man, you're tellin me bro. If it ain't one thing its another. Steroids making a bad first impression on me lol but I'm not one to judge based on first impressions. Have new batch of gear this time, smooth goin in. Then this pops up haha.
Not sure what else could be goin on. Caffeine intake has increased but that didn't happen until insomnia started because I was so tired. I feel like I'm right there at the door to enjoy this cycle! I'm knocking! Let me in dammit lol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have had no sleep issues while in test either? Very interesting bro.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
No issues here either. It could be a combination of things going on in your life. The new cycle being part of it. I can get pretty restless on my own sometimes I can go weeks with 3 to 5 hrs of sleep and not feel fatigued.

Usually it's when I've got a lot going on in my life and my anxiety levels are up. I don't like to take things out of fear of becoming dependent on them.

Any major changes or worries going on besides the PLUNGE? LOL

HDH

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Generally speaking, I sleep a bit better on test only. Tren, however is like trying to sleep on a water slide.

I bet your thinking about your cycle when you try to sleep. Your training... your diet... your previous bad experience with the prop. I think if test is keeping you awake, it's all mental.

Look, there is a price to pay for hugeness. Call it growing pains. This is how we learn.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I have a move coming up. Stressed about that. But i normally handle stress without losing sleep. Another stressor is probably this cycle with all the problems I've had thus far. Pretty nerve racking for a first timer.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
If you are this anxiety wridden you really shouldn't be using any aas.
You must have a strong mind and body for a cycle.
Not trying to be a bitch just giving my thoughts.
Hormones can wreak havoc if you let them.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Insomnia is a sum bitch. Once you get it in your head it's hard to beat. Try cutting all stims 4 hours before, pitch dark room, maybe a fan for white noise, try avctually writing all your chores\plans for the next day down on paper, helps clear the mind. Stress is a killer and it starts by destroying all important rem sleep. Maybe throw a lil lbenadryl for 1st couple niights. But no test has never bothered me

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
try some Benadryl. works for me with trensommia.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Sounds like maybe some stress dude, or something else. Just because you have handled it well in the past without it effecting your sleep it doesn't mean that it won't sooner or later. Just try to taker note of what's going on and see if you can figure out what particular thing your stressing or having anxiety about.

Do you have a particular sleep schedule you try to stick to?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic