Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Test Cypionate recipe

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Sep 15, 2013
I only brew 100 ml at a time. I use a whatman .22 syringe filter. I have to admit that my hand gets sore towards the end.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Finally worked up the nerve to do it. Don't know what I was so worried about it was quite simply. Mix, heat, filter. The stuff looks beautiful. I made it at 200mg per ml and just shot 1ml in my delt. Now wait to see if I get an infection :food-snacking:

I did run in to one little problem. The brake bleed pump was tested before connecting and it worked. I connected it to the nalgene filter and couldn't get suction. Just didn't have it on tight enough. You really have to crank that thing on but I was afraid of cracking the filter...

Only question I have left though is how to you avoid contamination going from the media bottle to a syringe. You have to uncap it. They aren't for sale so I don't need even amounts in the vials (used 30ml vials) but the vials I used were pre sterilized and sealed. I suppose with uncapped vials you can just pour out the vacuum spout into the vial. How do you guys do that part?

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Finally worked up the nerve to do it. Don't know what I was so worried about it was quite simply. Mix, heat, filter. The stuff looks beautiful. I made it at 200mg per ml and just shot 1ml in my delt. Now wait to see if I get an infection :food-snacking:

If the infection gets really red and full, can I stab it to see the puss squirt out?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I hope it turns out to be some fire bro! Would have to have the knowledge and capabilities to brew my own. Good luck man!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

I did run in to one little problem. The brake bleed pump was tested before connecting and it worked. I connected it to the nalgene filter and couldn't get suction. Just didn't have it on tight enough. You really have to crank that thing on but I was afraid of cracking the filter...

Only question I have left though is how to you avoid contamination going from the media bottle to a syringe. You have to uncap it. They aren't for sale so I don't need even amounts in the vials (used 30ml vials) but the vials I used were pre sterilized and sealed. I suppose with uncapped vials you can just pour out the vacuum spout into the vial. How do you guys do that part?

I think there are some filters that have a place you can you a syringe to extract.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Room needs to be really clean obviously and the air should be filtered in the room... You can also filter twice, use a filter cup then load up a 60ml syringe and put a filter on it then fill vials 6 at a time or in ur case 2...
I wouldn't worry so much about the filter breaking as much as the cup, so glass is better.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Room needs to be really clean obviously and the air should be filtered in the room... You can also filter twice, use a filter cup then load up a 60ml syringe and put a filter on it then fill vials 6 at a time or in ur case 2...
I wouldn't worry so much about the filter breaking as much as the cup, so glass is better.

Yeah I spent the dough on a hybex media bottle. Kept the vacuum under 20 and was just patient with it. Although 200ml didn't take too long to filter.

Also, I shot the 1cc yesterday and I'm still alive :) No pip or anything either. Looks like I did it right! I am shocked at how easy this was (keeping in mind I already have a background in hygiene and that is the trickiest part).

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
U should try mct. Super thin! Best oil there is IMHO.
U should have no problems with cyp at 250mg/ml in ba/bb 2/20%

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Keep the psi at 10-15 psi and plastic sterricups should not crack and if u have a good pump shouldn't require much re-pumping one the flow gets going.

T

TEMPER

Jun 23, 2014

medical-and-lab-supplies.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=septa

Septa caps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic