Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

test cypionate...how frequently do u shoot?

how often do u shoot cypionate???

• once weekly

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • twice weekly

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • every 3rd day

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • every 5th day

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
If I was coasting qnce every 5 days,If cycling 2x per week

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
HRT I inject on mondays and when I go for blood work I go in on the mondays and have it done without doing my injection, I can feel it fall of a little bit when Sunday rolls around.

When running a cycle I always do my injections on MON and THURS depending on the esters and what I am stacking with, but that is what I do with Test C and E

Yea most doctors think they have to be politicaly correct by what the book says, Guys like Crisler are pioneers and throw the old text book "of how to" out the window and work with the patient. Although Every monday isn't to bad, most stick exactly tho to the half-life rule of 12 days for cyp.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
my sandoz cyp has half-life of 10days per paperwork from cvs....anyways

i shoot mon & thurs

but alot of times only 1xew b/c i also use test prop or sup in my cycles

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
my sandoz cyp has half-life of 10days per paperwork from cvs....anyways

i shoot mon & thurs

but alot of times only 1xew b/c i also use test prop or sup in my cycles

Yes lot of those real pharmo companies will show different duration of the same hormone and ester.

I know you already know this but for those learning,
The 12 day half life is just a standard guide from the chemo books of how many carbon atoms there are in the ester. Approximately each carbon atoms is equal to a half-life of 1.5 days, multiply that by the number of carbon atoms in the ester chain which gives you an approximate half-lfe. This is just a basis (formula) to go by that puts you realy close.
Another thing that changes half-life is the carrier used, There is a study showing injectable test undecanoate in CO I beleive showing the standard known half-life of 16.5days. Then they used Castor oil which extended the half-life to over 20 days.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
On HRT I've pinned cyp 1x/week and felt just fine. Didn't notice fluctuating levels, however, I also pinned HCG on day 6. So if I were pinning every Sunday, I would pin HCG at 250-500IU the next Saturday.

On cycle, 2x/week.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
On HRT I've pinned cyp 1x/week and felt just fine. Didn't notice fluctuating levels, however, I also pinned HCG on day 6. So if I were pinning every Sunday, I would pin HCG at 250-500IU the next Saturday.

On cycle, 2x/week.

That HCG shot will help to keep test levels more stable, For hrt purposes pinning 1x EW with cyp you should still have around 100mg or more of test left from the previous shot till you take your next shot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic