Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

test cypionate...how frequently do u shoot?

how often do u shoot cypionate???

• once weekly

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • twice weekly

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • every 3rd day

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • every 5th day

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Ok so I'm switching from enanthate to cypionate soon and I've heard soo many opinions at the gym I thought I'd ask here...
Once weekly?
Twice weekly?
Every 3rd day?
Every 5th day?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have always shot cyp or enth once a week.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I shoot ED, in order to maintain steady levels in the bloodstream. Yes, it does suck, but it keeps my injections smaller and over time it DOES make a difference.

Hawk

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
hrt is every tuesday,cycle is e4d bang bang

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Twice a week min... Same for HRT, just a lower dose!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Twice per week. Every Monday and Thursday.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
once a week is all you really need for that long lasting test, but like hawk said you want to keep the level as close to constant as you can

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
fluctuating as all esters are for stable hormone levels go by the half-life of the hormone your injecting ,Half-life of cyp is about 12 days, So considering the half-life For more stable blood levels and to keep blood levels high inject at or around half of the half-life of the hormone. With cyp about every 4-5 days, Injecting right at the half-life would let blood levels drop to low. Like everyone stated 2 injects every week will work with cypioante for most and BB purposes.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I shoot ED, in order to maintain steady levels in the bloodstream. Yes, it does suck, but it keeps my injections smaller and over time it DOES make a difference.

Hawk

I'll agree on that, if your using 1000mg or more of test EW smaller injects Eod or ED will be alot easier on inject sights than taking that much in two shots, especialy with some of the high mg mixes. I've done that and it keeps inject sights from getting eartated and keeps scartissue down imo.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
HRT I inject on mondays and when I go for blood work I go in on the mondays and have it done without doing my injection, I can feel it fall of a little bit when Sunday rolls around.

When running a cycle I always do my injections on MON and THURS depending on the esters and what I am stacking with, but that is what I do with Test C and E

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic