Threads
Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Test Cyp/Decca cycle?

.50cal

Oct 26, 2012
Gonna be running a test cyp and decca cycle and just looking for some thoughts on how i should run it and for how long. i was thinking 12 weeks with 600mg of test a week and 400mg of decca a week.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Give us a little info brother... Age, stats, cycle history, goals... We'll get you set up with something appropriate.

.50cal

Oct 26, 2012
29yrs old 6'4 and about 220. This will be my 5 cycle. 1st cycle was oral Anadrol and winstrol for 8 weeks, 2nd was Test E for 10 weeks, 3rd was suston 250 for 10 weeks and last cycle was just a winstrol cycle. Looking to bulk up. Prefer to be bulky more then cut. Wanted to try test cyp cause i heard it has more of a kick and deca for bulking. Was thinking about Tren E but not sure if im ready to deal with the side effects of that.

.50cal

Oct 26, 2012
Id like to be around 280 at some point down the road

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
No offense bro, but that cycle history sounds spotty and test is test no matter the ester. What are your height, weight, age, and bf %. Also what do you training and diet look like. Do you have ancillaries on hand? IMO the dosages are a little low. Please give some more info would love to help!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Was about to say the same thing as above. Test is test... And the oral only stuff has to stop. The base of all cycles should be testosterone of whichever ester you choose. The gear you pick to go along with the test depends somewhat on your goals. But when it comes to bulking, any compound will work, so long as you have excess calories. Deca is a good pick though. Some things to know about deca though, well one in particular is that its particularly hard to recover from... Even with a proper PCT.

Sep 11, 2012
29yrs old 6'4 and about 220. This will be my 5 cycle. 1st cycle was oral Anadrol and winstrol for 8 weeks, 2nd was Test E for 10 weeks, 3rd was suston 250 for 10 weeks and last cycle was just a winstrol cycle. Looking to bulk up. Prefer to be bulky more then cut. Wanted to try test cyp cause i heard it has more of a kick and deca for bulking. Was thinking about Tren E but not sure if im ready to deal with the side effects of that.

Brother you gotta do more research. I agree with the other guys, test needs to be the base of any good cycle, PERIOD. You've only done 3 cycles and you want to try things because you heard cyp was good. If you're at 6'4 and only 220 with what you've taken, there is a problem somewhere. What weight were you before you ever took aas?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm running Test C at about gram/week along with Deca about 600 or 700mg/week. I'm also running var at 60mg/ed because I have it. I'll be subbing drol in about 2 weeks for the var. Running caber .5/twice a week and have adex hanging around if I need it. I've also got some T3 coming...don't wanna be too fat.

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
Diet is the issue here IMO. And after 5 cycles of anything, w/proper diet should yeild better results. Training as well.

Can we take a look at those?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ok everybody, yes, his cycle history is spotty. That's his past cycles. It looks like he's been doing some research and has come up with a decent cycle and dosage.

It seems silly to me to tell someone that they don't know how to cycle, they appear to finally be on the right track with a good dosing schedule and then tell him he needs to use more.

Yes, test is test but he was referring to a "kick" which refers to the ester, not the compound. He was wrong about the Cyp having a better kick, that's reserved for esters like Prop.

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gonna be running a test cyp and decca cycle and just looking for some thoughts on how i should run it and for how long. i was thinking 12 weeks with 600mg of test a week and 400mg of decca a week.

Looks like you've got a good cycle planned out here.

What ancillaries are you keeping on hand to combat side effects?

What does your PCT look like?

What does the diet look like? Cals / Carbs / Protein / Fat

It's all in the diet.

HDH

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I may not be the best person to judge this, but I don't think anyone was too harsh or off base with their deductions and/or advice (no offense HDH, you just have old-man sensitivities now, lol).

I've started to really like the idea of building a cycle backwards in terms of what you buy. So do you already have a PCT and ancillaries in hand? Gotta have 'em. Now listen to the advice in here in terms of bulking. I'm no stranger to bulking, and I can honestly say that 75% of long term bulking is diet. I went from 275 to 295 on a cruise-ish (300mg/wk) dose, because my diet was on point and I was never satisfied. I ate clean, but I ate like 5 men. You need to do the same thing, whether on cycle or off, if your goal is to bulk to 280.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic