Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test boosters

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'll politely disagree buddy, I realise I'm in the minority!

I love the gains that you can produce on your own from good food, consistent training and the right mindset. I'm coming into my late 30's now and I honestly can't see myself using anything that's not OTC. Each to their own though.

IMHO most test boosters out there are all hype. Flashy labels and marketing directly aimed at those that think a bottle or two will turn them into Cutler...

No worries bro and I always appreciate your posts.

B

buck05

Apr 30, 2013
Im confused too. Ive honestly been contemplating a test booster as well but apparently they are a waste of money as I figured. Does anyone have a suggestion on a more affective alternative?

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Mini there comes a time as a natural that you will hit your limit as far as lifting goes but I respect your opinion.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i aint ever met a test booster i liked.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Mini there comes a time as a natural that you will hit your limit as far as lifting goes but I respect your opinion.
Oh I'm sure. I'm 36 this year but I think I'm just overtly patient.

Completely respect your opinion too btw MF.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
There is something called D Aspartic acid that will elevate natural test, but it is nothing compared to actual gear. Don't buy any w/ a "proprietary" amount like the BSN product. You need 3 full grams a day. For someone w/ moderately low test, say in the high 300's 3 grams will boost you to the high 400's.

Of course Clomid and Nolva are better.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
There is something called D Aspartic acid that will elevate natural test, but it is nothing compared to actual gear. Don't buy any w/ a "proprietary" amount like the BSN product. You need 3 full grams a day. For someone w/ moderately low test, say in the high 300's 3 grams will boost you to the high 400's.

Of course Clomid and Nolva are better.

Couldn't agree more. You can even use AI's to increase your T levels.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic