Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Temporarily away for mini honeymoon/ R&R with the Wifey.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just wanted to notify everyone I will be gone roughly from 11/23- 12/8 in Ecuador. Its kind of a mini honeymoon. We were supposed to go to Bali but since its the rainy season there we had to postpone it to april. Thus we will be traveling around this country, meeting some of her family, and eating way more than I should. I help up to my part of the bargain though which was no "moon face" for the wedding so now its grow time :). If anyone needs anything they can call Mike at our 877 number and he can answer any questions, comments, or concerns you have. I will try to check in on here but im not sure what the internet access is like around there and from what I hear its very hit and miss. Have a safe and happy thanksgiving in advance.

Thanks

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
take care, enjoy, and be safe!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Your gonna have a kick ass time ma dude! Be safe and have a great holiday!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Im back and alive! I have alot of emails to catch up on but will be on shortly. Hope everyone is doing well.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Sorry ill update about the trip with photos asap. The day we got home both my wife and I got sick so I have pretty much just been on the couch minus a couple half assed workouts to try and sweat it out. Stay tuned lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic