Temporarily away for mini honeymoon/ R&R with the Wifey.

Discussion in 'LifeXMD Hormone Optimization Center's' started by crowman, Nov 21, 2012.

1. crowman

crowman MuscleHead

Nov 2, 2011
    I just wanted to notify everyone I will be gone roughly from 11/23- 12/8 in Ecuador. Its kind of a mini honeymoon. We were supposed to go to Bali but since its the rainy season there we had to postpone it to april. Thus we will be traveling around this country, meeting some of her family, and eating way more than I should. I help up to my part of the bargain though which was no "moon face" for the wedding so now its grow time :). If anyone needs anything they can call Mike at our 877 number and he can answer any questions, comments, or concerns you have. I will try to check in on here but im not sure what the internet access is like around there and from what I hear its very hit and miss. Have a safe and happy thanksgiving in advance.

Thanks

2. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    take care, enjoy, and be safe!

3. YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147 MuscleHead

Feb 23, 2012
    Your gonna have a kick ass time ma dude! Be safe and have a great holiday!

4. airagee23

airagee23 MuscleHead

Dec 27, 2010
    Have a nice time man

5. crowman

crowman MuscleHead

Nov 2, 2011
    Im back and alive! I have alot of emails to catch up on but will be on shortly. Hope everyone is doing well.

PillarofBalance likes this.
  6. Fury

Fury VIP Member

Jun 6, 2012
    How was the holiday

7. crowman

crowman MuscleHead

Nov 2, 2011
    Sorry ill update about the trip with photos asap. The day we got home both my wife and I got sick so I have pretty much just been on the couch minus a couple half assed workouts to try and sweat it out. Stay tuned lol