severedthumbz
What's New?

TEMPLAR'S DINER

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Ok, its dinner time.

Made some more stuffed tomatoes.This time with ham, turkey and crumbled bacon, eggs, low fat Mozzeralla, Provolone , and Spinach.

Having them with Lemon Pepper Tilapia Filets and mixed veggies (canned but im good with that).

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Oops.Forgot the picture.

Attachments

• image(2).jpeg
    image(2).jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 51
TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
My dinner is still cooking.......chicken and sausage gumbo with white rice. Getting ready for blood work in the morning!
Sounds good man.

Bloods just for a cycle stainpoint or for something else?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Sounds good man.

Bloods just for a cycle stainpoint or for something else?

I go every 6 months or so not only for TRT but for all the blood pressure meds I am on.

Hey, we eat a lot of Cajun food here. I dated a girl years back that we from Crowley, LA which is deep in the heat of Cajun country. They don't speak much English there. I learned how to cook most of the mainstays.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
I go every 6 months or so not only for TRT but for all the blood pressure meds I am on.

Hey, we eat a lot of Cajun food here. I dated a girl years back that we from Crowley, LA which is deep in the heat of Cajun country. They don't speak much English there. I learned how to cook most of the mainstays.
Gotcha brother. Hope you get your BP umder cotrol brother.Diet can help alot of course.

As for the Cajun food.Mmm.I love it.Im weak on good food!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Not to hijack the thread but is there a good sticky on how to interpret blood work? I mean I have rudimentary understanding and have done some research but it’s hard to get a good concentrated break down. Usually when I research a topic I can get a pretty firm grasp on it but this one has eluded me a bit.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Not to hijack the thread but is there a good sticky on how to interpret blood work? I mean I have rudimentary understanding and have done some research but it’s hard to get a good concentrated break down. Usually when I research a topic I can get a pretty firm grasp on it but this one has eluded me a bit.

No worries brother.Man, I remember a great one posted on the boards years ago that was particularly relevent to people on AAS as the test results can and will vary based on their use.
I'll try to find it if I can.

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021

Here's one I found quickly....
Blood Tests When Using Anabolic Steroids https://www.steroidal.com/blood-tests-using-anabolic-steroids/ (Share from Armorfly Browser)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic