Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Awesome....and good luck.

Is this in a Huge Mall ?
Thanks man, yeah it's in a pretty decent sized mall and the shop is in a great location.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
The diamond cufflinks in the pic above were my only splurge, the rest of it we just put into our savings account.

We're about to take over a business on November 1st, it's a health store where I have worked for the last seven years. Pretty cool that I will soon become the new owner. Here it is...

file.php

We told the staff a couple of nights ago so the big secret is now out. The last couple of months have been really stressful, but the majority of the paperwork is all done now. Just waiting on the assignment of the lease and the franchise agreement to be sent down from Head Office and then we should be pretty much up and running.

Exciting times.

Do u guys sell online as well from either of ur shops?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Do u guys sell online as well from either of ur shops?
Yep, we have an online system through our Hardy's website although at this stage it's limited to within NZ.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
I'd, personally, buy some gear, gh then put the rest on my mortgage. I'm under 10 yrs from being completely debt free. All I lack is paying off my car and house.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'd, personally, buy some gear, gh then put the rest on my mortgage. I'm under 10 yrs from being completely debt free. All I lack is paying off my car and house.
It's a good feeling getting done with your mortgage, that's probably what I'd do as well (minus the gear lol).

We got done on ours a few years back and we're lucky enough to have been able to paid cash for our cars, jewellery, watches etc. I think it's put us in a good place to buy this business and I'm sure it will do well ~ just the mall rent that cripples you !!

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
It's a good feeling getting done with your mortgage, that's probably what I'd do as well (minus the gear lol).

We got done on ours a few years back and we're lucky enough to have been able to paid cash for our cars, jewellery, watches etc. I think it's put us in a good place to buy this business and I'm sure it will do well ~ just the mall rent that cripples you !!

Congrats on the freedom and new business bro. Awesome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic