Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Teachers and parents join forces to end CRT

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm so confused by this CRT. I've read and read and can't wrap my old brain around this. CRT wants to teach how the law is harder on people of color and by saying this ALL white people are racist??

I'm sorry can someone please simplify this for me? It's bad to teach that we that the law is tougher on POC and inclusion is wrong or is it right.

The more I read the less I understand. So are they saying segregation is better or are they saying segregation is bad. From where I stand you going to a city and you have black people seem to live in one part of the city, Asian people live in another section of the city Hispanic people live in another section of City because that's just makes them comfortable. Now with that said it's not 100% inclusion to that theory because people can live anywhere they want to live there are no laws that say a Hispanic person can't live in a neighborhood that has all white people it's just where they want to live?? On my street I have Hispanic people I have Asian people and black people all live within 10 houses of each other. We all get along just fine.

Maybe I misunderstanding the whole theory I'm not sure where to get a foothold to understand what's going on. Is CRT against liberal thinking? Because isn't it mostly liberal people that are out there seeking just as every time a black criminal gets shot? They're protesting because someone pulls a gun and gets shot by a white cop but from what I read it's against liberal thinking??

I'm sorry I'm not very articulate and how I'm asking I'm just very confused. I think it's some way every single person on this Earth is prejudiced against someone else but it's not as much by color but by not knowing who that person is. Yes there are racists no doubt I grew up in a very racist home but I do not treat POC any different than anyone else that I can see. Maybe that makes me a racist because I think that I don't see it which makes me wrong??

I just read about 10 different articles from different angles and I really don't freaking understand at all. Do we not want people to understand that POC may have gotten harder jail sentences than white people?

This is a subject I just cannot seem to get my brain to understand if it's good or if it's bad. For me if you're a criminal regardless of what color you are you should go to jail. And if you pull a gun on a cop you should be shot I don't care what color you are the law is the law and if you get pulled over can you pull a gun on a cop why is it wrong to shoot them rather than be shot? We put law enforcement in place to protect citizens and now they're told that they can't protect themselves or other people all based on color??

I have a smile for every person I meet, I greet people with the same attitude regardless of color or gender or sexuality. From what I'm reading this is telling me that because of that I'm a racist and a bigot??

If the above is true this country is doomed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Amazing how CRT came out of the woodwork in just the past couple months as soon as the Dems got back into power. I guess they have been poised to move and just awaiting the OK from on high. Anyone who cares about their kids needs to pull them out of their local public schools. Either home school or send to private schools that are focused on critical thinking, writing, mathematics and civics. Without these base skills, we're producing nothing but robots to be controlled by whomever is in power.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm so confused by this CRT. I've read and read and can't wrap my old brain around this. CRT wants to teach how the law is harder on people of color and by saying this ALL white people are racist??

I'm sorry can someone please simplify this for me? It's bad to teach that we that the law is tougher on POC and inclusion is wrong or is it right.

The more I read the less I understand. So are they saying segregation is better or are they saying segregation is bad. From where I stand you going to a city and you have black people seem to live in one part of the city, Asian people live in another section of the city Hispanic people live in another section of City because that's just makes them comfortable. Now with that said it's not 100% inclusion to that theory because people can live anywhere they want to live there are no laws that say a Hispanic person can't live in a neighborhood that has all white people it's just where they want to live?? On my street I have Hispanic people I have Asian people and black people all live within 10 houses of each other. We all get along just fine.

Maybe I misunderstanding the whole theory I'm not sure where to get a foothold to understand what's going on. Is CRT against liberal thinking? Because isn't it mostly liberal people that are out there seeking just as every time a black criminal gets shot? They're protesting because someone pulls a gun and gets shot by a white cop but from what I read it's against liberal thinking??

I'm sorry I'm not very articulate and how I'm asking I'm just very confused. I think it's some way every single person on this Earth is prejudiced against someone else but it's not as much by color but by not knowing who that person is. Yes there are racists no doubt I grew up in a very racist home but I do not treat POC any different than anyone else that I can see. Maybe that makes me a racist because I think that I don't see it which makes me wrong??

I just read about 10 different articles from different angles and I really don't freaking understand at all. Do we not want people to understand that POC may have gotten harder jail sentences than white people?

This is a subject I just cannot seem to get my brain to understand if it's good or if it's bad. For me if you're a criminal regardless of what color you are you should go to jail. And if you pull a gun on a cop you should be shot I don't care what color you are the law is the law and if you get pulled over can you pull a gun on a cop why is it wrong to shoot them rather than be shot? We put law enforcement in place to protect citizens and now they're told that they can't protect themselves or other people all based on color??

I have a smile for every person I meet, I greet people with the same attitude regardless of color or gender or sexuality. From what I'm reading this is telling me that because of that I'm a racist and a bigot??

If the above is true this country is doomed.

Listen to this video. I think it pretty well describes this indocrination of our young minds. Exactly why is is not permitted in Texas.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
WOW!!!!! thank you so much. Okay so..... I am nice to everyone I meet, I have a smile and say hello to pretty much anyone I make eye contact with. Now based on that if I (being white) say that to another white person that's ok but if I smile and say hello to a POC I am doing this to HIDE that I am actually a racist because white people are bred and raised to be racist? So the clients I have that are Mexican, Black, Asian, and yes yes I even have some white clients I am only taking the POC as clients to make myself feel better because I am pretending to not be racist?

Holy SHIT batman, this country is in deep trouble.

What happened to judge people based on their actions? If you rob me or start trouble I don't care what color you are I'm going to kick the living crap out of you or shoot you.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

The issue I see is normal everyday folks regardless of color just get up, go to work, try to make a living, and don't think this way (I hope) but this ball is rolling and getting bigger and there is no way to stop it, is there? A video like that makes sense but I am sure those against it will say I agree because I AM a racist.

There is no way to win. America I love this country but what happened to the USA we all grew up in and took pride in being open and caring about others. YES, there are a-holes that are racist, no doubt, but saying every white person is a racist and every POC is a victim and should get special treatment is crazy!

YES!!!! there have been times decades ago that society looked down on POC as less of a people but I really don't see this now. YES, there are stupid people that think that they are better but if this is being based on a cop shooting and some isolated hateful people come on we are now doomed.

I've heard if you are white and you say you are not racist you are a liar and hiding your true feeling, based on that this movement is unstoppable.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
WOW!!!!! thank you so much. Okay so..... I am nice to everyone I meet, I have a smile and say hello to pretty much anyone I make eye contact with. Now based on that if I (being white) say that to another white person that's ok but if I smile and say hello to a POC I am doing this to HIDE that I am actually a racist because white people are bred and raised to be racist? So the clients I have that are Mexican, Black, Asian, and yes yes I even have some white clients I am only taking the POC as clients to make myself feel better because I am pretending to not be racist?

Holy SHIT batman, this country is in deep trouble.

What happened to judge people based on their actions? If you rob me or start trouble I don't care what color you are I'm going to kick the living crap out of you or shoot you.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

The issue I see is normal everyday folks regardless of color just get up, go to work, try to make a living, and don't think this way (I hope) but this ball is rolling and getting bigger and there is no way to stop it, is there? A video like that makes sense but I am sure those against it will say I agree because I AM a racist.

There is no way to win. America I love this country but what happened to the USA we all grew up in and took pride in being open and caring about others. YES, there are a-holes that are racist, no doubt, but saying every white person is a racist and every POC is a victim and should get special treatment is crazy!

YES!!!! there have been times decades ago that society looked down on POC as less of a people but I really don't see this now. YES, there are stupid people that think that they are better but if this is being based on a cop shooting and some isolated hateful people come on we are now doomed.

I've heard if you are white and you say you are not racist you are a liar and hiding your true feeling, based on that this movement is unstoppable.

Being an athlete all my life I have never seen skin color. When I was a football coach for 25 year I never put anyone on the 1st team or even on the field because of skin color. It was always based on performance. I saw white football coach take a black homeless teenager into his home out of concern. One of my best friends was black/asian, I carried him to his grave as a request from his family. My wife is Hispanic. We have a next door neighbor that is African, and is absolutely the perfect neighbor. Her teen age son of one of the best mannered kids I have ever met. As ethnically diverse as our community is we all get along and all help each other when in need.It aggivates me to death to see this racits crap going on like it has. Travel to Africa or the middle east and see what real racism is.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Or Asia...

Around 1990 in college I knew a Jewish girl from Israel. At home during the summer she was in a car accident when she was hit by a Palestinian truck driver that really bungled her up. The way she talked about that driver and Palestinian's in general totally shocked me. The racism elsewhere in the world right now is much worse than anything in the USA anymore. There are still racists in America but its not government supported like elsewhere. (unless you want to talk about the welfare system being the "new" slavery, but that's a whole other discussion)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Or Asia...

Around 1990 in college I knew a Jewish girl from Israel. At home during the summer she was in a car accident when she was hit by a Palestinian truck driver that really bungled her up. The way she talked about that driver and Palestinian's in general totally shocked me. The racism elsewhere in the world right now is much worse than anything in the USA anymore. There are still racists in America but its not government supported like elsewhere. (unless you want to talk about the welfare system being the "new" slavery, but that's a whole other discussion)

When we go to Argentina they are very racist to those with brown skin. They are called "Browns." They say we are racists here in America yet they have no blacks. No one knows what happened to them over the years. But the only ones you will see are tourists. Yea Asia......Japanese hate anyone who is not Japanese. Chinese are the same. This is about the only country in the world were there is so much diversity. Yet we are the racists.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic