Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

TBOL

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It doesn't seem as popular as it was a few years ago. It did have like that mythical magic back in the day when no one could get it. I am digging injectable dbol in a mix right now so tempted to try oily tbol.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Do you guys still use this?

Seems it is not mentioned as much as it used to be years back.
Back in 1989 when I was in the GDR we used it all the time.
I think it is not as popular with the casual user strictly from an economic perspective. Raw dbol and winstrol are significantly cheaper. Tbol is priced around anavar. So I think people are willing to compromise.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I’ve ran it a few times last couple years.. I probably went a little high on dosage but def liked it. Gave me great endurance

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I like like it. gains are not huge but solid and with fewer sides than winstrol for me.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I got some raws back some years ago and they tested high purity. I have a little left for about an 8 weeks stint. i love the stuff. It does as advertised. Very low side efect for an oral for me. Moderate strength. Dry oral. Actually, the first time I used it I got very strong.

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
Just ran it over the winter, I usually stay on the lighter side of things when I'm on so it's a nice more mild oral to add to the mix

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Lol. Haven’t used in years but might look into it again

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
How is it on the lipids and joints?
Love me some anavar but only run it a couple of times a year. Won't touch winstrol dries the joints and tendons out.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I agree with Glyco on both his post. I think it’s a better balance, less water retention than dbol for sure. Plus you get some size & strength gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic