Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tbol stand alone cycle

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Any examples or suggestions for a first time Tbol cycle?
I have ran many Var cycles, always did 6w on 6w off 10mg/D split up 5mg am 5mg pre workout or mid afternoon on non training days.
Would you run a Tbol cycle the same way?
My wife absolutely loves this stuff. I believe they were 20mg caps and she took 1/d for 6 week. She said she had never grown faster or gotten stronger. This stuff was developed by the East Germans for particular use in women in the Olympics in the early 70's. It was very successful and the East German won quite a few gold medals during the 70's and early 80s before the IOC figured out how to test for it.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
No I did not test it so honestly have no idea it was legit or not bought it from someone that was not my normal source. I don't remember the details but it was at an old forum that I was on. So who knows could have been bunk.
Ya I only buy from Canadian anabolic now and try to stick to the one brand, Syn. I get my tests from a separate company and they have so far always been positive. I had a different source originally and decided to test my var cause it just wasn't hitting the way it used to. It was negative. So I had to abandon that source lol the guy was pissed hahaha

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
My wife absolutely loves this stuff. I believe they were 20mg caps and she took 1/d for 6 week. She said she had never grown faster or gotten stronger. This stuff was developed by the East Germans for particular use in women in the Olympics in the early 70's. It was very successful and the East German won quite a few gold medals during the 70's and early 80s before the IOC figured out how to test for it.
Thanks for the feed back!! I appreciate it man! I learned the same, that it was geared towards female athletes to.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It was negative. So I had to abandon that source lol the guy was pissed hahaha
I find this crazy. The source is mad at you that you confirmed he/she was selling bunk shit? Any good source would appreciate you incurring the cost of getting their product verified, even though they should be doing that themselves.

You're the one who should be pissed, and he/she should be apologizing profusely and offering to do whatever is necessary to make it right. What an asshole..

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
My wife has done t-bol before 18 years ago or so. She really did not see too much aesthetic changes, her arms definitely gained some muscle. She would walk around and flex in front of me and tell me to kiss her bicep. (I wonder where she got that? HAHA) but then she was not training like you would. Just a circuit a couple times a week and cardio. She did get stronger by a lot. she did 2.5 mg on non training days and 5 mg split into 2 doses morning and preworkout on training days.

I like tbol. Low androgenic and fair anabolic= lower sides.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I find this crazy. The source is mad at you that you confirmed he/she was selling bunk shit? Any good source would appreciate you incurring the cost of getting their product verified, even though they should be doing that themselves.

You're the one who should be pissed, and he/she should be apologizing profusely and offering to do whatever is necessary to make it right. What an asshole..
Ya your definitely right! But I know this asshole personally lol truth is if I name drop people in the powerlifting scene may actually know him cause his wife has won worlds once for sure and I believe she kept it for 2 years. Within the last 5 years so recently.
Regardless, they were personal friends, we trained in the click at their gym for a number of years. Just the type of person that's only genuine when he knows he can benefit from your friendship somehow and also having a pussy makes him like you to. That aspect of the relationship was long gone though, especially when I told him his var was negative.
He said a $50 test can't possibly be accurate because when they test gear for meets they spend 400-600 per test in the states. Lol I don't think tests are that complex so he probably just made that up to try to make me feel small. Or he's just getting ripped off himself haha

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Ya your the second guy to mention it did nothing for ya. Did you test it by chance?
This is actually pretty common. It is about 50/50 for most men when it comes to t-bol. They either really like it or it did absolutely nothing for them. My guess would be those who are used to running higher anabolic and androgenic compounds would find t-bol to be underwhelming.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He said a $50 test can't possibly be accurate because when they test gear for meets they spend 400-600 per test in the states. Lol I don't think tests are that complex so he probably just made that up to try to make me feel small. Or he's just getting ripped off himself haha

Chalk it up to a loss. It has happened to all of us one or twice over the years. But do not hesitate to let it be known among your circle of training partners, friends, etc., that this dude is a selective scammer.

A source's rep is all they got. He likely gave you underdosed or completely bunk crap because he figured you wouldn't know any different. He was pissed that you took the initiative to test it. He should have offered to make it right, and he didn't. Let others know.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
This is actually pretty common. It is about 50/50 for most men when it comes to t-bol. They either really like it or it did absolutely nothing for them. My guess would be those who are used to running higher anabolic and androgenic compounds would find t-bol to be underwhelming.
Ya that's makes sense to me. Just not strong enough to notice when they're accustomed to strong compounds.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Chalk it up to a loss. It has happened to all of us one or twice over the years. But do not hesitate to let it be known among your circle of training partners, friends, etc., that this dude is a selective scammer.

A source's rep is all they got. He likely gave you underdosed or completely bunk crap because he figured you wouldn't know any different. He was pissed that you took the initiative to test it. He should have offered to make it right, and he didn't. Let others know.
Oh definitely! I've shared my experience with the few I know that use AAS in my area. I'm sure there's so many others but I don't that many people on a personal level.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Oh definitely! I've shared my experience with the few I know that use AAS in my area. I'm sure there's so many others but I don't that many people on a personal level.
Had a trusted source (remailer) who just got some crap gear and pushed it out. I had it laying around and decided to run it this contest prep. I noticed something was off and already had labs lined up, total test came back 282. It was either really underdosed or was completely fake and the 282 was the residual from the stuff I came off 24 days prior. It was too close to a show to introduce some new stuff, so I just ran with it and threw in 40 mg of anavar up to the show. I did let the source know his test was shit and he took care of it. Pulled labs 3 days post show and my total test was 4, Yep, 4! Free test, less than 1. It wasn't underdosed, there was no test at all in it. Despite all that, I did win all three of the classes I entered and one of the overalls. Haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic